Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Which Defense would you rather have?

My buddy who is a Wings fan says they had a better defense last year than team Canada had at the Olympics. What do you say?

Detroit
    Chelios,Lidstrom,Fischer,Dandenault,Woolley, Kuznetsov/Bykov

Canada
    Blake,Pronger,MacInnis,Niedermayer,Brewer,Jovanovs ki,Foote

Is he right or is he retarded and I should beech slap him right now?

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

he is retarded...go ahead an slap him

i wouldnt even take chelios, who is detroits 3rd best d-man (with schneider in the lineup) over anyone picked on team canada INCLUDING eric brewer who is a very good two way d-man

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats basically what I said to him,but he is such a homer when it comes to the Wings.

slap him. the wings defense is great, but canada's is better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you I already slaped him LOL. Detroit has a great D but I don't know how they compare. Even if you break it down player by player Lidstrom is the only one who is better than some of them.

SCF Rewards

Team Canada is much better. However it should be said that Fischer would have had a tremendous year last year if not for that knee injury. He had an awesome year 2 years ago and would have been Detroit's number 2 defender. I think he'll be num,ber 3 this year behind Lidstrom and Hatcher.

Also, Kuznetsov is a peice of ™™™™. He was surpassed on the depth chart by Patrick Bouileau and even fellow POS Jesse Wallin.

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

well getting hatcher will make them able to hold off the avs this year

SCF Rewards

what u need to do is take a foreign object and slap him. a stick or a piece of food is always humiliating.

SCF Rewards

Hatchers one of the 3 best defencemen in the league, and he's not even the best on the team. Thats not bad.