Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dayzdtomato's Items on eBay

Yes, you can pay with paypal.
    Bring me your Portland Trail Blazers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

I will not be sending in anything in to this site for these Reasons for me to ship say 500 Cards Canada To the states would cost to much then when you want your cards back you pay again

Company goes Broke you Never See your Cards Again

Great Deals i did not see any in hockey Bv were off one that i saw BV $30 Sale $28

I think this is the second thread about this site The Hockey Prices are Unreal

This looks like to me send me your Gold By Mail Will Send you a check you can track it on the Net and i laugh all the time i see that on TV

mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 97S281_27's Items on eBay

The reason I ask is because I have about a binder and half of LeBron James and Michael Jordan numbered base and inserts. I wanted to know if they would sell decent?

Also I have a three of four binders of numbered cards and refractors of stars. Stuff that is not really that high end, but maybe some collector of a player would want.

Most of the cards I have sold on their site have been cards w/BVs of around $30 and less. I would imagine that all of the cards you listed would do just fine selling on their site.

This all sounds pretty good but those shipping charges seem a little too high. $15 to send 50 cards by priority ? Anyone could send like a 9x12 flat rate box that could hold way more cards for less than $10 I believe.

Yes but you have to remember that their shipping fees also include the cost of paying an employee to pull your cards together and package them up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm loving checkoutmycards so far (been with them and officially selling for a few days now). On average I'm selling about 2-3 cards per day starting with 100 in my bucket.

Some really good deals on there as well if you don't mind sitting on the cards for a while I bet you can make a nice little side income flipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How are you pricing them? Do you feel that you are giving better deals than you normally would? do you feel that you are getting more money than you would make on EBay?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The point for shipping is that it is combined as opposed to getting cards one-by-one and paying shipping for each. I mean, the likelihood of finding the lot of cards you would buy on COMC in one place elsewhere, from one "seller/shipper" is not too likely.

Some sellers do overprice their stuff. But unless its a rare card, its not really going to sell because you could go elsewhere and buy that particular single for less. The main drawing point for buyers (IMO) is that you can get a batch of cards in a single shipment and payment that you wouldn't get elsewhere for the same price point.

I think Hockey is the outlier for the site. Prices are going to be "unreal" at some point anywhere one looks, and that's not even the site's fault - it is that of the sellers. But with the shipping to Canada thing, I don't think they deal as much with Hockey as with other sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

Do you guys usually do the 8 week processing, or do you go for the quicker ones? 8 weeks seems like a long time to have to wait...

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is what I'm debating right now. Currently they are running a deal for all topps chrome, lebron, and jordan, so I'm going to send those for the 3 week plan.

But as far as the 8 weeks, I don't know if I will be able to wait that long. With 591 sellers I can't imagine it taking that long? Maybe I'm crazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

That is what I'm debating right now. Currently they are running a deal for all topps chrome, lebron, and jordan, so I'm going to send those for the 3 week plan.

But as far as the 8 weeks, I don't know if I will be able to wait that long. With 591 sellers I can't imagine it taking that long? Maybe I'm crazy.

What? they are running a deal? what is that about? and with 591 sellers what does that have to do with how long it will take? im lost...

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes there current deal this month is"

any basketball topps chrome
    lebron
    michael
    rodman
    paul
    and a few other players

just cost .15 cents with priority posting.

I was saying with 591 sellers, I have a hard time believing that it takes them 8 weeks to turn it around.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast