Results 1 to 10 of 26
09-29-2009, 01:50 PM #1
2008-09 Spx Hockey Card Cash Pack Sale!
VIP member and SCF Staff get first crack at these for 48 hours! Everyone else can purchase these packs at 12 PM this THURSDAY!
I have an unopened hobby box of 2008-09 SPx Hockey that I will sell for 1,900 CC per lot of two packs. VIP members get each pack for 1,700 Card Cash. Limit one lot per member. There are 18 packs per box so we will sell nine lots. International buyers (outside of the US and Canada) will have to add 200 Card Cash for shipping.
Each box includes "one rookie jersey card and one rookie autographed jersey card per box." Additionally, the box says "Pull two double swatch memorabilia cards per box (Winning Materials and Winning Combos). So, collectors can expect four memorabilia cards with one of them being autographed per box. Full details below!
LOT 1: johan29lhp
LOT 2: quiet-things
LOT 3: Memento21
LOT 4: Buyinggameused
LOT 5: gosens151911
LOT 6: bgggg2001
LOT 7: hossa18sens
LOT 8: Pheebs888
LOT 9: jpc879
Reply with the lot you want. Members must pay immediately after posting their lot! Lots will be shipping once the box is sold out.
2008-09 SPX Hockey details
Configuration: 18 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.
Get 2 Rookie Jersey cards in every Box! (on avg.)
- 1 will be autographed!
Best of the New Class: Grab 1 Short-printed signed RC in each case! (on avg.)
Collect 1 Winning Materials and 1 Winning Combos Jersey cards per box! (on avg.)
- Both cards feature a pair of jersey swatches!
Find Fabulous Flashback Fabrics cards!
- As part of the regular set, these cards hold HUGE values!
- Regular and Autographed versions ready to collect!
A cut above: Memorable Moments perimeter die-cut cards make their mark to the tune of 2 per case!
- Winning Trios debut in SPx - these 3-player cards average 1-2 per case!
- Find spectrum parallel cards #'d to 99 or less!
Rookie Jersey Cards
- SPx Rookie Jersey Cards - #'d to 1299
- SPx Autographed Rookie Jersey Card - #'d to 999
- SPx Autographed Rookie Jersey Card, SP - #'d to 499
SPx Memorabilia Cards
- Winning Materials - inserted 1:18
- Winning Combos - inserted 1:18
- Winning Materials, Spectrum // - #'d to 99
- Winning Combos, Spectrum // - #'d to 99
- Autographed Winning Materials, Radiance // - #'d to 25
- Autographed Winning Combos, Radiance // - #'d to 25
- Flashback Fabrics - inserted 1:126
- Autographed Flashback Fabrics - inserted 1:252
- Winning Trios - #'d to 99
- Memorable Moments - inserted 1:126
Regular Set & SPxcitement, Spectrum Parallels
- Regular Card - Spectrum Jersey // - #'d to 25
- SPx Rookies, Spectrum // - #'d to 25
- SPx Rookie Jersey Cards, Spectrum // (jersey/patch) - #'d to 25
- SPx Autographed Rookie Jersey Card, Spectrum // (jersey/patch) - #'d to 25
- Flashback Fabrics, Spectrum // (jersey/patch)- #'d to 25
- Autographed Flashback Fabrics, Spectrum // (jersey/patch) - #'d to 25
- SPxcitement, Spectrum // - #'d to 99
More Great Hits from SPx
- SPx Rookies - #'d to 499
- SPxcitement - #'d to 999
- 100 Regular Cards
09-29-2009, 02:07 PM #2
09-29-2009, 02:10 PM #3
09-29-2009, 02:14 PM #4
lot 6 plz cc enroute
09-29-2009, 02:36 PM #5
Lot 3 please
Last edited by Memento21; 09-29-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: CCsent
09-29-2009, 03:15 PM #6
I'm not much of a hockey guy, but I'll buy lot four. CC sent!I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.
09-29-2009, 03:21 PM #7
09-29-2009, 04:11 PM #8
Ha! I am hoping for that. When I pulled the Daniel Gibson auto from the last cc pack sale, I thought it was a Lebron for a second (until I read the name). I think it's cruel Upper Deck would even put a Gibson auto in the set for that very reason. Here's to a sweet HK auto. Many thanks!I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.
09-29-2009, 04:44 PM #9
Lot 9 Please. Thanks! -Joey
09-29-2009, 04:57 PM #10