Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I feel the same way here. I figure we will all provide a list of specific cards or not right?

I think that we should supply a have list, but then let the secret santa member just go with it from there. I believe it is only fair.
    Back collecting full time! Always looking for Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, and Larry Bird autos/gu/etc.

WAY NOT UPDATED
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

How bout if you have a list put it in the thread or if you see a reasonably priced ebay you like post it with a little note like "hint,hint" for me I just want anything I don't already have so whoever gets me before you buy please check my bucket. Sorry if I sound rude

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mcameron_33's Items on eBay

How bout if you have a list put it in the thread or if you see a reasonably priced ebay you like post it with a little note like "hint,hint" for me I just want anything I don't already have so whoever gets me before you buy please check my bucket. Sorry if I sound rude

Nah, I think it's good to lay some specifics down but Also keep it open. eBay items would be nice since I imagine most will come from there. I created a Wade wishlist in my bucket and just put images of the cards I want in there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country
    Army
    Washington Redskins
    See injun708's Items on eBay

I feel the same way here. I figure we will all provide a list of specific cards or not right?

This is how we'll do it, I'll also be posting this up on the FIRST page. IF you have a specific wantlist...PM it to me and I'll forward it onto the person who gets you. This is only a 'GUIDE' list..obviously, if you're asking for Bron,Kobe, & MJ autos..you'll be sorely outta luck...lol.

Once you get me your more specific wantlist..I'll give it to the person who drew you.

Didn't get to shoot PM's out last nite..as I had a member drop out. So, in the midst of rethinking it..another member asked if it was too late to sign up PERFECT timing. Will shoot the PM's out tonight to everyone.

Evan~~

Blog Entries
    Country

My concern with what I have read is that people seem to want to be picky about this. I mean sure everyone wants something, but what if its really out of reach. For example, person A wants a joe smith auto or lorenzen wright auto...does that mean his santa has to go win it on ebay to get him that?
    I feel like participating in this is that we can try to get them something nice within the book value amount instead of being all picky and later on being annoyed or dissapointed. Of course not BS stuff but what else can we do?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

I'm not that picky, I say Nets stuff. That's it. I kinda agree some of the fun of it is the surprise and with the specific wish lists it's gonna be a lot harder. And also when are we getting the pms?

Blog Entries
    Country

i got the PM, thanks, so do we just mail it out if we have that persons address or do we have to contact them and say, "hi, i got you for secret santa" ?

have fun guys, and happy early thanksgiving

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country
    Army
    Washington Redskins
    See injun708's Items on eBay

i got the PM, thanks, so do we just mail it out if we have that persons address or do we have to contact them and say, "hi, i got you for secret santa" ?

have fun guys, and happy early thanksgiving

You can mail when you want. I wouldn't let them know you're the one..hence 'Secret Santa'...lol. Just drop them a note in the package when you send them something. If you have any questions on the person you got..send them on to me and I'll help out with what I can.

Evan~~

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travisbryantjmu's Items on eBay

OK I have a couple of questions

1) How do we get the member's address that this goes too?

2) When do we send the package by?

3) What is the gift limit range again?

4) Do I need to supply a list of cards I specifcally need so I don't get doubles?

Thanks,

Travis

Blog Entries
    Country

Will you get p'd off if you get doubles? What if what you want is out of his/her reach? I think its nice just to get something right, its xmas.....no need to be choosy.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast