Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (310)
    Country
    See jflan702's Items on eBay

The Boston Shriner's show Nov 6, 7, 8

Well, it's that time of year again! The 24th Annual GBSCC Shriners show. 275+ tables of goodies for collectors of all types. Same great place, same great time!

http://www.gbscc.com/convention.html

The autograph guests are again being handled by sureshotpromotions.com. This years line-up is looking pretty good and include: Pete Rose, Robin Yount, Jim Rice, and Mike Schmidt! Plus quite a few others and more to be added. (Please bear in mind that the club doesn't have anything to do with the auto guests, we are customers just like everyone else).

http://www.sureshotpromotions.com/events.aspx

This show is always a good time, whether you find something or not. I always see a great turnout.

s usual, I will be there ALL weekend, so if you are coming to the show, let me know and we'll meet up!

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See codycar92's Items on eBay

Sounds good. I'm gonna try my best to go.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

This show is awesome! There is something there for everyone.

From memorabilia to just cards. Lot of vintage and older autos. Some great stuff here. Plus guys with tons of GU and stuff that is great for trade bait. And it is huge. You could easily spend a day there without seeing everything. I go every year now.

Have got some great Autos in the past. Jim Rice and Dwight Evans to name a couple. This year, I am hearing that Russell is also going to be there as well. Last year they had Gwynn and Yogi Berra as well.

Just a great show! Looking forward to it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (310)
    Country

Schwood, thanks for the kind words on our show, I really appreciate it. We try to keep this show all about the collectors, but it really takes all of the people who come to this show that makes it great.

Shoot me a PM and let me know when you will be there, I'd like to meet as many on-line traders as possible. Last year I met 16 traders, and I'd like to try and beat that this year.

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (310)
    Country

This show is now just two weeks away! Let me know if you are going to be going and maybe we can meet up at some point.

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(110)
    Country

I will be there today from 12-4 and tomorrow from 10-3 or so

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawnbcollins's Items on eBay

I'll be at the show tomorrow with my buddy Schwood! Looking forward to it - always a good time and lots of great cards and signers!