Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See tx1052pc3's Items on eBay

Question i am going to purchase a box. which one i better........

2002-2003 UD Top Shelf, or
    2002-2003 Pacific Private Stock Titanium Retail

this will be the 1st box i ever buy, and i want to make it a good one. i VERY RARELY get to buy boxes, so i want the best one. whats my best bet? ihd to save my money for long time to get enough money to buy a box. thanks!!:mrgreen:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(137)
    Country
    See fedorov_rules's Items on eBay

I prefer the Top Shelf myself but the rookies are redemptions. The Jersey's are way nicer and all numbered plus there are auto's as well and I like the card design better. Plus the rc's are more limited than Titanium retail. SP Authentic is what I would go with if I had that option over the other 2 but if not I'd go Top Shelf.

SCF Rewards

hat do you have to do to redeem the rookies? just send them in and they will send you a random rookie card or does it say on the redemtion card what you will get?

xxdevilsxx
    I would pick UD Top Shelf myself. You have to redeem, on most of them they will either say the player, or the team from which the rookie will be randomly picked

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(137)
    Country
    See fedorov_rules's Items on eBay

With Top Shelf RC's you only know if it's out of 500 or 1125. If it's out of 500 it could be from either conference but if it's out of 1125 the redemption says either east or west. You can redeem online as well as sending in but online is faster if there is a faster with UD redemptions.

SCF Rewards

so you just redeem them online and then they send you the RC?

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

i would get the top shelf because of the memorabilia, titanium jerseys dont book

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Top Shelf RC redemption

Hey Suicide,

I like Top Shelf also.

Yeah you can turn in your redemption cards online at www.Upperdeck.com I have one RC card now and it's a good one (Bykov) . Unfortunately it takes Upper Deck 11-13 weeks to mail it to you but I'm satisfyed so far. You can also check your redemption progress online also. MichiganMax

P.S. If U decide to buy Top Shelf LMK if U wanna trade.
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

i would pick the top shelf box myself

SCF Rewards

alright, thanks guys/gals, i think im gonna go with the top shelf! wow, 11-13 weeks!! well, i guess it cold be worth it. i looked up the rick nash RC, 150 bucks!!!! i can get the box for 55 dollars too, so i think its a petty good deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast