Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ANYONE PUTTING TOGETHER ANY SETS?

I ALWAYS THOUGH PUTTING TOGETHER HARD TO FIND SETS WOULD BE FUN SO I AM ATTEMPTING TO PUT TOGETHER THE 00-01 CHL PROSPECTS SET...JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE WAS.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The only set that I ever attempted to complete was the 95-96 Skybox Impact set which still is not done but very close.

I'm doing 02/03 UD Series 1 and SP Authentic right now. Still looking for 99/00 UD series 1 and 2 short prints as well.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i make sets every once in a while...i need abour 5 cards for 02-03 OPC, 1 card for 02-03 UD Piece Of History, about 10 for 02-03 UD Artistic Impressions and now i'm trying to complete 02-03 Pacific Complete (600 cards!)...i just recently completed 02-03 UD Series 1, 02-03 Heads Up, 02-03 McDonalds, 02-03 Mask Collection....oh and what cards do u need from CHL Prospects? I Have lots..PLMK

CUJOLUVA.... I have all the base cards but I still need most of the inserts. What do u have?

FEDOROV RULES.... I have a 99-00 UD Bryan Marchment Exclusive /100 if you are putting together that set... I am willing to trade for sure.

Im trying to put together the 00-01 Black Diamond Game Gear set w/ the updates. I have like 9 left.

Wow, thats a pretty sweet set to try to put together!!

Last year I put together the entire Honor ROll Set...Jerseys, SPs, GUs, EVERYTHING.

This year I tried to do SP AUthentic but it got WAY too expensive. Especially in bidding wars for Auto Patch /100s and Triple Autos.

I have completed the 2001-2002 BAP Between the Pipes set and the 2002-2003 BAP Between the PIpes set. I am looking to complete the 2003-2004 set when it comes out.

Sets I've put together

97-98 Black Diamond Double Diamond set

00-01 UD Ice

01-02 UD Top Shelf

01-02 UD Premier Autos

02-03 SP Authentic... Recieved the last Update RC today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast