Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Come on Jesse you guys had The Great One in L.A and went to the cup vs. Montreal,Although the Kings lost it was still exciting

Before my time lol

I've only been to one Kings game my entire life.

It was amazing though. 5-0 they beat the Sharks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cbjada's Items on eBay

Kentucky vs Duke, I dont remember the year but I sure remember the game talking about "Hail Mary" shots

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Pistons/Pacers brawl comes to mind, only because of the fact it was the greatest fight you could see, Detroit natives stick together, and it was kinda funny Artest went after the wrong guy lol

I was going to list the "Malice at the Palace" as well since I remember watching the game live as it happened on TV. LOL.

But I'm going with watching Game 3 of the 2002 Stanley Cup Finals on TV, with the Detroit Red Wings facing the Carolina Hurricanes at the RBC Center in Raleigh, NC. The game went to triple overtime, me along with all the other Detroit Red Wings fans breathed a heavy sign of relief and rejoiced as Igor Larionov backhanded a goal past Hurricanes' goalie, Arturs Irbe, with about 5 minutes remaining in the 3rd overtime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm surprised no one agrees with me. I guess everyone is being a "homer".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randomhereoh's Items on eBay

Zab Judah v Floyd Maywether

One of the best fights Ive ever seen. Each guy is uuunnnbelievable fast.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it would be my first rememberance of a NFL game back in the 80's.

It was the Oilers VS Broncos in Denver, snow covering the field, Elway leading the charge with what would be one of many classic comebacks he always pulled off. I was very young but it was one of my first memories of viewing a sporting event from begining to end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Zab Judah v Floyd Maywether

One of the best fights Ive ever seen. Each guy is uuunnnbelievable fast.

I wish Maywether would fight in the UFC. That would get ugly. Didnt he say he wanted to? And then back out? Or am I wrong?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randomhereoh's Items on eBay

I wish Maywether would fight in the UFC. That would get ugly. Didnt he say he wanted to? And then back out? Or am I wrong?

..Im not sure, I havent heard that. Im not sure how that would play out though lol. Unless his ground game is amazing, which I doubt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

..Im not sure, I havent heard that. Im not sure how that would play out though lol. Unless his ground game is amazing, which I doubt.

He would lose. Probably an arm bar in about 30 seconds. Great boxer, but not a great MMA fighter.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Hagler vs. Hearns was a brutal 3 rounds.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast