Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking for fleury

looking for fleury

iam looking for cards of theo fleury. game used, low numbered, autos, or any other rare cards you might have. i have lots to trade. plmk what you have. thanks matt

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I have a 99-00 Stadium Club Refractor, and my friend Clint tells me I have a 99-00 UD Profiles Quantum 1 #ed to 1500...Im gonna have to look for it though, and I have a bunch of commons too

if interested please look at my website and email me at phantomkid21@aol.com

i wont be here from wed.-sat. so dont be alarmed if i dont get back to you

02-03 Upper Deck Good 'Ol Days Jersey $10
    01-02 Pacific Heads Up Premier Date /105 $15 ... LMK

Originally posted by Ville Nieminen
    I have a 99-00 Stadium Club Refractor, and my friend Clint tells me I have a 99-00 UD Profiles Quantum 1 #ed to 1500...Im gonna have to look for it though, and I have a bunch of commons too
    sorry i dont need either of those

I have 02/03 PRivate Stock Game Used Jersey card red Parallel numbered /50 I believe it is a dark blue swatch from a ranger jersey but have to look at it to make sure.

Originally posted by Heartattaq
    I have 02/03 PRivate Stock Game Used Jersey card red Parallel numbered /50 I believe it is a dark blue swatch from a ranger jersey but have to look at it to make sure.
    how much does it book for? what are you looking for in trade?

The card books for 40.00

I am looking for Havlat cards mainly or cards off my wantlist in my sig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast