Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Payton has verbally agreed to sign with Lakers

Espn Article

amazing...next up is malone

If they both sign on I expect the Lakers to win a ton of games and get another chip. Now let's see how the Kobe situation plays out.

70 games atleast!! if they actually play 100% everyday like atleast the NUGGETS do, haha.

Hey no need to drag the lowly Nuggets into this! :D Man, I better buy some Nuggets v. Lakers tickets. ;)

Nuggets should do fairly well this year, since they drafted Carmelo, and possibly sign Arenas in free agency. Don't look for them to make the playoffs, but they will be better than they were last year!!

hey im not putting the nuggets down. Im saying that they try so hard every game.

lakers, however, seem to go brain dead every once in a while

If Malone goes to the Lakers they will win 70 games easily.

Even without Malone and just Payton the Lakers should be favorites to win the championship next year.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I wonder what this will do to the value of their cards... I can only think they would go up.

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Thanks for this article, ya beat me to it!

Now that Payton has verbally agreed, that means Malone will come; b/c that was part of the deal Malone has, verbally, with the Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak.

Assuming Kobe isn't in jail, this is a SUPER DEFENSIVE team!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast