Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

tarheelsnipe - 2007-08 Chronology Timeless Memories

Kevin has achieved Super Collector status for his 2007-08 Chronology sets. He has completed both the difficult Masterpiece Legends and Timeless Memories autograph sets in Chronology! These sets feature Hall of Fame player autographs, and the cards are an amazing sight to behold. This thread features his Timeless Memories set.

PhotoBucket Scan Link

Favorite Cards

Timeless Memories

1. #136 Michael Jordan – Classic portrait in landscape view with his famous signature across the entire card.

2. #150 Larry Bird / Magic Johnson – Larry and Magic on the same card. Nothing else needs to be said.

3. #135 Kevin Durant – Kevin Durant rookie card. It’s not considered his true RC since Chronology also released a Durant card in the Rookie canvas set and a second Timeless Memories card, #135. This was the only year that featured him in a Sonics uniform.

4. #142 Julius Erving – The first thing that caught my eye was that basketball! This is a rare card in that he's wearing #32 All Star jersey as a member of the New York Nets.

5. #138 Michael Jordan – In 1986, MJ put up 63 points in a first round playoff game against the eventual NBA champion Boston Celtics – in Boston. This game put him on the NBA radar. Did I mention he’s a Tarheel?

6. #137 Magic Johnson – Magic’s signature baby hook against the Celtics. A classic portrait.

7. #149 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    – Kareem’s sky hook. I’m glad he was included in this set. He’s the all-time scoring leader. Nobody’s breaking that one any time soon. For some reason this card was the hardest Timeless Memories card for me to find.

8. #139 Jerry West - West's famous 60-foot jumper over Walt Frazier in the Finals against the Knicks. This was before the 3-point line was introduced so it only counted for 2 points and tied the game.

9. #157 Lebron James – The only reason this card is not higher on the list is because of the foil marks along the top of the card. I’ve watched MANY of these cards on Ebay and they all have this flaw. Bummer, but it’s still Lebron.

10. #132 Kobe Bryant – This picture is from the backboard cam taken during Kobe’s 81-point explosion. It’s almost surreal when you think about that statistic.

Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 12-24-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: update

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Again, very nice set, and congrats on completing it! Keep up the great set building!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

Even more cards I would love for the PC, another great set

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sick set man! You should have picked the Kobe Slam Dunk photo though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW!! Again Congrats!!! I wish I had the Carter and MJ autos!!! very nice !!! keep it up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Bulls' championship against the Bulls? LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Bulls' championship against the Bulls? LOL.

oops. - Suns.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Sick set man! You should have picked the Kobe Slam Dunk photo though!

HA! I think the Carter looks better. I mean, it's not every day you see a Raptor above the rim. Honestly it was hard to pick out only 10 top cards.

And thanks again guys. It's the first time I've pieced together a set on this scale, and I had a blast. Not sure what's next on the list.

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

amazing set

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

congratz! amazing work to pull all these together!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast