Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

Tired of pro military politicians

If I hear one more time they are in Iraq and Afgan fighting for our freedoms and liberties I want to screem. They are there fighting because old people in suits who used their money and power sent them there to die.. Sept 11th was tragic but our response was more tragic.. Starting 2 wars with goverments that had nothing to do with it and posed no threat on us..

Every time I hear that the military is there to keep us safe and protect us I want to say from who and when? When in history where we ever threatened and about to lose our freedom and country? The Japanese attacked us but could they really take this country? The cold war was a joke and anyone with a brain knew there would never be a war..

The only time that this country had to defend itself was really the revolutionary war and it was armed soldiers and businessmen who took down the greatest army in the world at the time..

Yes the military is important but why do we have to spend 5x what other countries do to keep us safe.. Are we afraid of Mexico and Canada.. That's why I wanted to vote for Ron Paul as he was the only one who wouldn't spend as much and have troops all over the world..

Abe lincoln said it a long time ago that America will never be brought down from outside but from within and Colon powell warned against a Terrorist complex that would allow the goverment to spend and spend and spend and use the fear of terror and looks like his fears where right on (but that never got played when he made those comments)..

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

I totally agree, and anyone who disagrees is a brainwashed fool, and we have seen the fair share of them on here...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

shockingly. I may agree with some of what you are saying. I do support hunting terrorists and having military units in Afghanistan, but not a war or troop surge. I understand Iraq, but I dont really care about nation building. Kill those that pose a threat to us and get out. Our biggest problems are iran and North Korea. I think Intel is very important. We can shore up our national security here and ensure that things like 9/11 dont happen again. we can hunt and kill terrorists in other countries with elite military units. We dont need massive amounts of troops for that. We need to save and rebuild our military for more important things. I support War to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons among the loons in the middle east....A few things. It will be impossible to prove that intel was 100% accurate. Our politicians cannot use this like they did against bush to smear each other. I completely agree with taking out Iraq because they posed a real threat to us and many other nations if they got nukes. The problem is that we cannot afford to rebuild every nation that poses a threat to us. Our military is thin and the rest of the world knows it. We are bogged down and now the other crazies are working hard to get nukes while we cant stop them. We just have to eliminate threats and get out.