Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sacrecow23's Items on eBay

Wow! When did you start collecting his stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moparjuhl's Items on eBay

Wow! When did you start collecting his stuff?

Actually, not that long. About 2 years now, if that long. I used to be HEAVY into Ken Griffey Jr, but had some financial problems and sold off my collection. I was devastated and refused to collect him heavy again. So I turned to football and it's been a lot easier and a lot more fun because I can pick up so much more stuff! Thanks for looking!!!!!

P.S. more stuff is posted and I have more coming!

Country

Thumbs up hey

i have a matt hasselbeck 09 certifed swatch numbered to 25 if u are in need??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

amazing collection. every time i feel like i am getting close to Peter's brunells, i look at his site and weep. great job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing collection. every time i feel like i am getting close to Peter's brunells, i look at his site and weep. great job!

Thank you! I just re-did my Hasselbeck section so I've lost all my pictures now. I had to break it down by year because Photobucket only allows 1200 pictures per link. I actually wish I had started with the years, I think it looks better that way.
    I got Beckett's card list completely written onto Excel and am now in the process of deleting what I have so I'll have an accurate list of what I still need!
    Yeah, I hope one day to be in league with Peter's collection as well. In the mean time I feel I'm doing a pretty good job! Not sure anyone will ever come as close as him!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

It's an awesome collection considering that you didnt start until a few years ago. He's been around for a while, so there was probably a lot of stuff you may have missed early. Even more kudos on the PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's an awesome collection considering that you didnt start until a few years ago. He's been around for a while, so there was probably a lot of stuff you may have missed early. Even more kudos on the PC.

OH yeah, you're correct in that! I STILL haven't seen any of the 2004 Upper Deck Power Up cards. When I collected Griffey it was easy to get the base card and some of the parallels, but not for Hasselbeck! And some of the earlier autos, G/U, and even S/N parallels seem like they NEVER pop up! Thank you for the kind words though, I really do appreciate the fact people take the time to stop and briefly admire my collection; whether they like the Seahawks and Hasselbeck or not!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excel list is complete. I think there are a few cards missing (wouldn't surprise me with Beckett) but it's as complete as I'm going to get. I would GREATLY appreciate anyone who wants to see a copy of the list and keep an eye out for anything. Willing to trade and buy!
    Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, with the list complete, in my Hasselbeck Show and Tell thread I said I wanted to be down to 1,200 by the end of the year. AS OF TODAY, I'm down to 1,350 different Hasselbeck cards I need! Here's a couple more to share:

And, as always, THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

awesome pickups, keep it up

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast