Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moparjuhl's Items on eBay

awesome pickups, keep it up

Thanks for the compliment!

SO, while most of us don't care for Beckett, I'm pleased to say that I too applied for the 'readers rock' section and got in! Kinda cool to see an article in a national magazine that is about yourself!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Wow nice honors there... I'd frame that and put it on my wall if I were you.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow nice honors there... I'd frame that and put it on my wall if I were you.

Well thank you! I thought about it, but I don't want to rip the article out of the magazine. Maybe if I buy another one or two of them..... There was another guy on here a couple of months ago who had gotten in and posted on here, so I took the email address from him and just figured I'd give it a shot with Beckett. I'm happy they considered me!
    Thanks again, Seahawks Fan!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

That's really cool! Congratulations!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobdar's Items on eBay

Great collection! I saw your profile in Beckett and wanted to track you down. I also have a Hasselbeck collection, with 10+ 1/1s, 50+ autos, 300+ GU, and almost every base made. I've been contemplating starting to trade/sell it away, and once I saw your article I knew where it's new home should be.

If you're interested shoot me a PM and we can start exchanging information and see if we can work something out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thas my boy!! Congratulations on the write up dude how cool!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

dude, serious write up! and see how much it helped! you already have a guy wanting to sell you his collection too! so jealous.

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

AWESOME honor Eric!! Congrats!!! That ROCKS!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks again for the compliments everyone! Still plugging away, sadly, ebay is starting to dry up! Working on other avenues, Tonsofcommons and Cpalmerfan are to HUGE helps to me! Thanks again to all!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

hey eric, check out post #49 on my HOF thread!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast