Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moparjuhl's Items on eBay

hey eric, check out post #49 on my HOF thread!

I came, I saw, I commented on it! Congrats! It sure is a thrill to get into a magazine! Congrats again to ya, and hope we can get some more people to enter!
    Next time I'll try entering for my whole Hawks collection, but I still have some serious work there......

SCF Rewards
    Country

After thinking I wouldn't get this card like ever, guess what I got!

2006 Topps Game Breakers Super Bowl Pylon

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

hah how did you find that? I've been looking forever. I am even willing to trade my Peyton Manning auto jersey for one..its the last I need for the entire seahawks SB set. Nice pick up
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

You have a very impressive collection. All those Hasselbeck 1/1s are sweet. Good job on the Beckett article.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SeahawksFan- A newbie on Ebay had a beginning bid of $20 and a BIN of a bit more. He had it listed for 9 days. I KNEW if I just threw in the beginning bid, you and I would go to war for it. So I pulled the trigger on it and begged the guy to let me pay him when I got paid. He said that was fine.... Not sure I can let it go, but we'll see....

Cathaytrader- THANK you very much! I am STOKED about the Beckett article, and while I am NO WHERE near as complete as JadeRock, I like to think I'm ahead of most in the player collection world.... I need a LOT more 1/1's though, Hasselbeck has too many of them! Thanks for the compliments though, means a lot!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

I would never let you let it go... I just threw that Manning stint in there incase someone has one or knows where one is heh. Its always wierd when you scan one of those pylon cards..the bright orange always shows up a dull yellow. Like I said congrats and keep em comming... I'm focusing my collecting on non-sports these days. For the price of 2 boxes of football I can buy a full case of some products and get the same amount of hits. I'll pick up collecting football when the season starts again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would never let you let it go... I just threw that Manning stint in there incase someone has one or knows where one is heh. Its always wierd when you scan one of those pylon cards..the bright orange always shows up a dull yellow. Like I said congrats and keep em comming... I'm focusing my collecting on non-sports these days. For the price of 2 boxes of football I can buy a full case of some products and get the same amount of hits. I'll pick up collecting football when the season starts again.

(laughing) well, can't blame a guy for trying to offer up a nice Manning card! Slowed down on the Hawks collecting, eh? What are you picking up then that's non-sports? Are you enjoying that at all? I wouldn't mind getting some UFC cards, I'm a huge Lesnar fan, but his crap goes for too much as well! Be sure to post up when you get back into Hawks again!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

(laughing) well, can't blame a guy for trying to offer up a nice Manning card! Slowed down on the Hawks collecting, eh? What are you picking up then that's non-sports? Are you enjoying that at all? I wouldn't mind getting some UFC cards, I'm a huge Lesnar fan, but his crap goes for too much as well! Be sure to post up when you get back into Hawks again!!!!!

I'm addicted to busting wax... but its a shame when you bust good stuff and pull 1 of 1s, manning autos, etc and you cant get rid of them for hawks because they just don't make great hawks cards usually. When it comes to trading for hawks there isnt much high end out there. Then you have the people that jump all over the new fresh stuff like press pass, prestige, elite etc since that stuff sells well for the 1st week it comes out..people want a Manning Auto for an Elite Golden Tate rc.. lol So I will wait until the good cards come out later in the year before I get into football again. I've been busting TNA wrestling cards, Benchwarmers, and Razor ink Vault as of late. I can get boxes for $40 or less and 9 times out of 10 I pull more value then a football box. I've pulled some sweet stuff so far..got a Sting/Kurt Angle dual auto I'll start scanning again next month.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Beckett article, welcome to the club. Been 4 years since mine was featured. I plan to send in again once I reach 264 SPx 264s.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the Beckett article, welcome to the club. Been 4 years since mine was featured. I plan to send in again once I reach 264 SPx 264s.....

Thanks for the compliment! Congrats on getting in yourself! Is there a copy of it somewhere to read it? And going for all the SPx's, eh? Best of luck on that!!!!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast