Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Talking Official Denver Nuggets Thread!!

Looks like they may not win the Gilbert Arenas hunt! It seems that Miami is first in line.

Nuggets are still pursuing Andre Miller and Alonzo.

For the two Nuggets fans out there in the world, let your voice be heard!

SCF Rewards

The Nuggets have offered Corey Magette a deal... so if the Clippers don't match it, looks like he will be a Nugget.

SCF Rewards

Denver signing Andre Miller...

DENVER -- Free agent point guard Andre Miller, who spent last season with the Los Angeles Clippers, has committed to sign with the Denver Nuggets, according to a published report.

Citing NBA sources, the Denver Post reports that Miller will receive a six- year contract worth somewhere around $55 million. He cannot officially sign until Wednesday.

The Clippers will have 15 days to match the offer due to Miller's restricted status.

"That's a great piece," Nuggets first-round pick Carmelo Anthony said of Miller. "He's a true point guard who can get the ball to guys in the game. I'd love to play with him."

The 27-year-old Miller is entering his fifth professional season. He spent the first three years of his career with the Cleveland Cavaliers, leading the league in assists during the 2001-02 season with 10.9 per game.

Miller, however, struggled in his only season with the Clippers, averaging 13.6 points and 6.7 assists. He shot 41 percent from the field and 21 percent from behind the arc, as Los Angeles managed to win just 27 games while finishing in the cellar of the Pacific Division.

The Clippers and owner Donald Sterling are known to be quite frugal, reluctant to re-sign many of their top players.

Los Angeles also has to make decisions on restricted free agent center Elton Brand, guard Corey Maggette and forward Lamar Odom.

The Nuggets have also been linked to Maggette and unrestricted free-agent center Michael Olowokandi, also from the Clippers.

Miller, a University of Utah alum, visited the Nuggets on Tuesday and Wednesday before heading to Utah for some more courting from the Jazz.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Andre Miller is a good pickup for the Nugs... I wouldn't mind them getting Mags too... the only player from Duke I've ever liked. He tore it up in my NBA2k3 season!

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

the nuggets are vastly improving and they are getting young studs too. any word on if they still might get olowokandi?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think carmelo gets to much money