Thread: Best High End Box To Get?

Best High End Box To Get?

I am thinking about getting a high-end box, or boxes, such as BAP Ultimate, Premier Collection, SP Game Used etc. from 2002-2003. Which should I get. I wouldn't mind getting a box of PS Titanium or SP Authentic from 2000-2001 (because of the RC's). Would it be worth it to get a box from 2000-2001 for the RC's and what high-end box is best from this year?

PLMK

THANKS

simongagnefan
    i would get sp game used because of ebay's prices on them $3
    plus lots of nobodies

premier there is always the good chance of getting a great card but when you get a bad players its bad

ultimate memorablia really expensive most cards are good, okay RC's lots of nobody rookies
    (if ya open a box of ultimte im lookin for flyers cornerstones or gagne hat tricks)wink wink;)
    i would go with premier or ult. mem

I dunno, Private Stock boxes are hardest to find right now. Premier are cool if u get good cards but arent so great if you get say a Theo Fleury jersey, a Kolzig auto, a Levente Szuper RC and a Bryan Smolinski /399. AHEM AHEM. Titanium are cool if u get a cool rookie but the jersey cards are pretty unvaluable and the patch cards are super small. Ultimate Mems are cool but I agree that there are a lot of nobody rookies. I guess if i had to choose I would go with the BAP Ults though just becasue you can have the chance of getting something really cool in short prints of 10 or 20.

I don't really care about the Ultimate RC's, un;ess of course it a Nash or something, but i would pay $90 for a pack of ultimate even if there was no RC. as long as the memorabilia card was good.

thanks, how much are cases, and where are the best deals on high end stuff?

I would go with UD Premier. Those cards are really sweet!