Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

recent autos through fanpacks??

i would love to know if you got any autos through fan packs. i kove sports and would love to get a piece of it.

Country

Yeah. I got minor league pitcher Ben Moore on a card thru a Winipeg Goldeyes fan pack.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got one in a Dodgers fan pack..They have a nice one too..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I got one in a Dodgers fan pack..They have a nice one too..

I've gotten two from the Dodgers and they never sent an Auto in the fan pack, except for the letter the ambassador writes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

i get signed team posters from rugby teams and sometimes signed posters or programmes from UK football clubs

SCF Rewards
    Country

bigdaddy132 what dodger auto did you get in the pack( or was it the dodger ambassador?) the only auto i've got was a hand written letter from the ambassador

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a Dodgers logo "index card" type thing signed by former Dodgers 3rd baseman Tim Wallach..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a preprint of mehemt okur from the Jazz cause I mentioned he was my favorite player, but that's as close as I've come

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Got a couple autos from the TB Lightning,Chicago Wolves back when I used to do fan pack stuff. Must be 5 years since I did that. That was when I had time and spacefor all the crap they send lol. Was nice while I was able to do it. Now I just stick to my Boston teams if I do any. I had been emailing every MLB,NHL,NFL,NBA and AHL team each season.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There are some former players who will sign after requests being made directly to them via an email, but I have had no luck with an auto rerequest via team website. There is a subform in the Autgraph Central Forum here that deals directly with auto via email and most of those addresses are in the TTM Manager here at the site as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast