Thread: j.e.lawq

j.e.law

Hey,

I am working on getting a Daze redemption jersey off a buddy from 02/03 Parkhurst. He got enough points and redeemed them and Parkhurst sent him this card, fromt he way he talks about it he isn't too fond of it, so I was wondering I can try and get it off him if you can find me a decent Havlat card. LMK what ya think.

I believe the Daze is also a duel colour but I will find out the details for sure and let ya know, if you are interested.

Please either send je law a PM or an email. He's not on right now so he's not going to see it and we don't need posts that clog up the forums when we have something like Personal Messages which BGray has for a reason like this.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

No problem, it is just this was how I contacted him about a trade another time, and there seemed to be no problme about it, I was unaware these kinds of posts were frowned on as I have been away for quite a while, next time I will pm him.

Originally posted by Heartattaq
    No problem, it is just this was how I contacted him about a trade another time, and there seemed to be no problme about it, I was unaware these kinds of posts were frowned on as I have been away for quite a while, next time I will pm him.
    Yeah before it wasn't that big of a deal but now we have been getting people on the boards complaining to us about these types of posts as they move down their trading posts on the page.

So we're trying to cut down on these and have the people use the PM feature so everyone is happy.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Yeah! What he said..

Let me know about the Daze. I'll look for Havlats. (I dont have any now)

BTW.... How come you never spell my name right?

Originally posted by j.e.lew
    Yeah! What he said..

Let me know about the Daze. I'll look for Havlats. (I dont have any now)

BTW.... How come you never spell my name right?
    good question lol. I dunno why, I see lew but always comes of the keyboard law

I spoke with the guy who has it and he is just waiting for his other two redemptions to come in before he trades it.

Any idea of bv for it? also would it be possible to see a scan?
    lmk