Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone got an old beckett they don't need?

Hi,

I have thousands of hockey cards I want to get arid of. I don't have a recent Beckett and don't really want to go out and buy one. Takes way too long to do for free on Beckett.com... Do any of you kind soles that live in the metro area in Minnesota want to trade a recent Beckett for a couple of bucks of hockey cards? I don't really want to spend any money on postage, but if you have one to get arid of, please email me at [email protected] or reply to the post. I don't go in the hockey forum much so hope I don't miss out :)

many hockey cards available on my web sight to trade from 83-84 to 92-93. My crown royale is a 86-87 Topps Roy rookie, also have the Lemieux from that set.

Thanks,
    Neal

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

i will

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jake,

PM sent. Thanks again.
    Neal