Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

people who go to sports games... what giveaways do you get??? or have you gotten???

i go to lots of harrisburg senators games... Minor League baseball... i get lots of stuff... beach towels, card sets, uncut card sheets, bobel head dolls, hats... ect... i just wanted to see what other stadiums do or even other sports...

went to a dodgers game a few years back got a beach towel, t's at soccer games and at ub games, magnet schedules at bills stadium and at local soccer team (soon to be MLS)

I go to both Sox and a few Cubs games(when im given tickets FOR FREE). Sox games i usually dont get anything special, but the Cubs this year have at least 10 days this season where they give out around 600 autographed baseballs to lucky fans in attendance(like a Dusty Baker autographed baseball day, etc.), and this year i have gotten a Kerry Wood autographed baseball that way i think it was late in June i got that, cant really remember, really sweet though.

i've gotten bobbleheads, bats, gloves, shirts, collectors coins, lights, schedules, oven mits, key chains

im goin to a pawsox game and there giving out posters and having all the players on the field sighning

collector's Coins, and oven mitts... i dont think i have ever heard of them... thats cool... i have gotten a cooking something i dunno what its called its what you where when you are cooking you tie it around your waste and you can clean your hands off on it... i dunno why they gave it out it was at fan appreciation...i dunno but oven mitts and collector's coins that sounds cool

yeah it's from a minor league hockey team.

The twins have had some nice giveaways. Bobbleheads, Bats, Posters, Cards, They've even had balls autographed by Harmon Killebrew, Bert Blyleven and Torii Hunter(usually 500 of them given out to random fans or something like that).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast