Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Exclamation Ravens and Steelers IP?

Who are the best people that sign ip? Please help me thanks

Country

Also, where is the alumni tent? And wheres the Ravens Parking Lot?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alumni tent is out by the Johnny U statue directly in front of the main gate to get in to the stadium. If you were coming down the Ravens Walk area, it would be to your right.

The players park over by Gate C (I THINK). Trust me, you will see plenty of other graphers there. If you want the prime spot, you better be prepared to show up early. This past sunday for the 1 o clock game, the whole first row was already taken up by 6:30.

Good signers for the Ravens: Everyone. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed only sign after the game. I've never seen Jarret Johnson or Ngata sign pre-game. Oher didn't sign pre-game and neither did LJ Smith, Kelly Washington, David Tyree. I've never seen Troy Smith touch a pen on game day either. On Sunday Flacco, Rice, Mason, Clayton, and others all signed before the game on Sunday.

As for the Steelers, the only place to get them is after the game, they have tents for family members. I did the Steelers last year and the only players to come up were Heath Miller and James Farrior. Don't expect to get Woodley, Parker, or those guys cause from what I hear they are extremly tough.

Hope that helps out.

Country

Thanks for all your help! Who are all the people that usally sign inside of the alumni tent? And are you going to try to graph?