Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

Cool - Saw those 4 - actually why I asked - wasnt sure which one was the case hit - Thats awesome there were 4 of them..............and I got one ;) - just sucks it is a redemption./.....one of the closest teams to Upper Deck Company and they have to have a redemption......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool - Saw those 4 - actually why I asked - wasnt sure which one was the case hit - Thats awesome there were 4 of them..............and I got one ;) - just sucks it is a redemption./.....one of the closest teams to Upper Deck Company and they have to have a redemption......

true...but on the bright side atleast there was only 1 redemption out of an entire case

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

true...but on the bright side atleast there was only 1 redemption out of an entire case

I guess they are getting better - or maybe we just had a good case!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess they are getting better - or maybe we just had a good case!

touche

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162