mcgradyraider

I'm new to the forum. Here is my Best Graded Card.

Hello, this is my first thread/post on this forum. Thanks for looking. About my collection I have many High-End BGS 9.5 Graded Cards in NBA,NFL, and MLB. My favorite and most valuable is my 1997 SP Authentic Tracy McGrady RC BGS 9.5. Only 4 out of 675 exist. What seperates mine from the other 3 are the Subgrades. Mine has straight 9.5 Subs. I've researched the other 3 and have found they all have a 9 Subgrade. I look forward to any replies and future posts. Thanks.

Welcome to the boards. Very nice card. What would something like that go for?

welcome to the board... that would have to be worth alot of money

mcgradyraider
    I really coundn't say about the BGS 9.5. I think the last PSA 10 T-Mac SP sold for around 1800 on eBay. A BGS 9.5 might sell double the PSA 10. It's hard to really put a value on it. Thats just my opinion others may differ with me.

mcgradyraider
    Thanks. I traded for the card a little over a year ago. I had to give up alot for it but I have no regrets.

A BGS 9.5 might sell double the PSA 10
    Wow, that really is a crazy stat! I am going strictly PSA, but when I see modern stuff like that, it makes me wonder...welcome to the boards!

mcgradyraider
    Hi, well PSA is a very good grading company for which I have alot of respect, but with certain cards (not all cards) BGS 9.5 tend to sell significntly higher than PSA 10. For example the 1996 Topps Chrome Kobe Bryant RC Refractor BGS 9.5 typically (when available on eBay) will sell for 6000+ whereas a PSA 10 generally sells for around 3000. I would think the same would apply to the 97 SP T-mac RC. As far as grading companies are concerned here is my take on that >> I think BGS is the Best and strictest grading company the biz with GAI and PSA rounding out the Top 3. Not that GAI is better than PSA ..in my opinion I think they share the #2 spot.