Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Free Getty A Day

Country

It says that info isnt valid and i would really want to download these photos but the surveys are just annoying can u somehow put the pictures up on the site without the survey.

Which survey are you doing? Do the twightlight character one or walmart one, they always work

SCF Rewards
    Country

did the twilight one and finally got it. Downloaded the putz picture. Nice picture if you are taking any other requests ill make some. Revis one is awesome thanks so much great website you got.

Country

I will take requests but they will be tomorrow...if anyone else is interested I can post pictures. Each person gets 1 request a day! dwight who were u lol?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hahaha i dont even know it didnt finish the survey and all of a sudden the Putz picture popped up. So i did that survey for nothing. It kinda made me want to know who i was but o well now i got a great revis pic thanks so much and i recommend this site to every1.

Country

No problem, I am thinking about using this site format to stream games!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow that would be awesome!

Country

Newest image: 91231643

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow another awesome pic keep them coming!

Country

Do you still have access?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea once i filled out one survey it kept me on the website. Why am i supposed to lose the access once i download one pic or someting?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast