Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

pensfan254858 - Tyler Kennedy

Please give a warm SCF cheer to the newest member of our Super Collector Hall of Fame, pensfan254858, for his amazing collection of Tyler Kennedy...Kennedy!!!

Jason's Tyler Kennedy collection features a nearly-complete master set of all non-1/1 cards. At this time he's missing only four cards. To supplement this amazing collection, he has 25 1-of-1's, a truly amazing figure that includes complete sets of the Ice and Artifacts printing plates.

Some words from our newest Super Collector:

Why supercollector: I live and breathe Penguins hockey. While I collect anything from base to high-end game used and autographs of past and present Penguins, I focus particularly on collecting three Penguins - of which, Kennedy is one. Every trade or sale I make is geared towards adding to my Penguins/Kennedy PC - or picking up tradebait to later move for PC items.

Why collecting: I\'ve always cheered for the underdogs of the world; Kennedy reminds me of an underdog. He\'s not a big guy, nor does he have the talent of some of the other Penguins players - what he has is heart and determination. He\'s small in stature, but he plays big. He never takes a shift off. To me, he\'s someone you can admire and respect because you know he\'s always working his butt off on the ice.

Any thing else to add: It is not a misprint or false scan in my bucket - apparently UD made a mistake when printing the 07/08 UD Printing Plates. Instead of just one copy (as a 1/1 should be), they made two of each. Which makes for the funny line of - \"Yes, I really do have two 1/1 Magenta YG Printing Plates from 07/08.\"

And now the fun part - the pictures! Link to photos: http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/PensFan254858/PC/Tyler%20Kennedy/

Here are the top 10 cards in Jason's Tyler Kennedy collection:

Get ready for the big three!

Wow! What a collection! Congratulations Jason!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me be the first (well I am actually, haha) to say congrads of the TK Supercollector nod! Love to see those plates shown and def best of luck for a continue collection of all TK cards!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See pata26's Items on eBay

Congrats on the new badge!

Welcome to the club, and best of luck to find those few cards you still need!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Thank you Mac and Pata for the first comments - and thank you Richard for the very nice welcome into the Super Collector ranks.

I had an error message when I used the link in the main thread, so posting a new one in hopes it works:

http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/PensFan254858/PC/Tyler%20Kennedy/

Also, you might ask why a simple glacial graph or mvp gold script rookie would beat out some of the nicer cards (such as the five player BAP auto).

The reason? Kennedy does not have many hard signed auto cards out there. Minus that glacial graph, only the champ's mini auto and parallels exist that aren't sticker autos (that aren't rookies, like his cup card).

And for the MVP - no cards have been harder for me to track down for my PC guys than the gold and super script rookies. It felt like I hit the lottery when I finally found it.

Lastly, the four missing in action - if by chance any one can help me out with these, I'd be very much in your debt!!!

07/08 MVP super script rookie #376 /25
    08/09 SPGU significance auto /50
    08/09 champs mini auto purple back /?
    09/10 OPC retro blank back
    Last edited by JTPens58; 12-12-2009 at 07:21 PM.
    Collecting: John Vanbiesbrouck (Panthers)
    Collecting: PC ITC Jumbo Mem (33/57)
    Collecting: ​Pinnacle, BAP, BTP Masks
    Collecting: Penguins Autographed pucks (Cup Years)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bigal_pitts's Items on eBay

WOW!
    That is a fantastic collection, of a rising star. There are some really solid cards in that little bit of show and tell. Congrats on the badge, and even more congrats on the collection, I'm jealous.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

WOW!
    That is a fantastic collection, of a rising star. There are some really solid cards in that little bit of show and tell. Congrats on the badge, and even more congrats on the collection, I'm jealous.

Thanks Zack! If only TK can stay healthy - seems the last two years he's started out really hot, gotten hurt, and then kinda leveled off when he came back. If he can have an injury free year, he'll be a solid 20-goal man on the third line!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

Great work Jason! Hope you can keep adding to this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Congrats on the new tag. Very nice collection. Keep them coming

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I was waiting for this one to pop up, glad to see you got it, congrats, you really deserve it, that's an amazing collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

I knew you would get it. Having an almost complete player collection is sure way in.

Congrats, buddy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast