Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes Don, I have three fully graded sets including the 54-55 Topps set. Lots of rookie cards in those. Bobby is one of the nicest famous people I have ever met. Very genuine person with no ego. Was a pleasure to meet him. He actually remembered me the next day. Also met Eric Lindros that weekend. Can't say the same about him.

3 sets is quite a accomplishment IMO. I have found out from personal experiences it amazing how differently they can act from one meeting to another. Certain guys go above and beyond when I encountered them over the years no matter what you throw at them. I just hate to see folks label someone bad based on one meeting. I never met Lindros but heard others echo the same sentiment.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Here is a recent picture of me and the family at the recent Leafs-Pittsburgh game! Nice win by the Leafs!

Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here is a recent picture of me and the family at the recent Leafs-Pittsburgh game! Nice win by the Leafs!

So someone in the family roots for the PENS! Always nice when you go to a game and your team wins. Thanks for sharing.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

In response to the recent thread about how posting is down, I'm gonna make a conscious effort to be more active and known around these parts than just a couple comments a week. I'll link my facebook page so that if anyone wants to add who I regularly interact with on here go right ahead! If we've never talked I probably won't accept, but don't take it personally, you wouldn't add a weirdo either :p

https://www.facebook.com/kyle.mclaren.58

That'll take care of the show part, now the tell:

23, history major at the University of Ottawa, I wanna be a high school teacher. Been collecting since I was like 4, took a couple year hiatus at the start of University because it's expensive, but I'm back in full force now! I love ALL sports, am the resident trivia guy in my circle of friends, and my knowledge spans hockey to football to soccer to boxing to cricket and everything in between. I play soccer competitively, love rap/hip-hop music, and gamble semi-professionally on sports. Let's get everyone more active on this forum! I'm here every day reading, and I want to know everyone too!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112