Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike- the further you get into this are you going to try Ramsey, Silk, Broten, Christian, Pavelich and Suter? That's a gamble sending to these guys if they are not going to send your team pic back. I've thought about pre-screening these guys with a letter to see if they are willing to sign. Who knows, maybe old addy's were used in the past and it never got to them...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I have entertained the thought of doing this years team, I guess we'll see.
    Shoemajt: I've actually used the prescreen letter idea with alot of my Phillies photos, so I'll probably go that route hear as well. It seems like a majority of the guys are great TTM, so I'll try them first, then send my letters out after I've exhausted the list of great signers.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Guys, I came across this show and will probably give it a shot if I get my picture back in time
    http://www.tcscc.org/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Guys, I got back from Jim Craig Yesterday. He signed in blue sharpie. Has anyone else started this project yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

still looking for a decent pic. i'm hitting a show in philly friday. if I cant find anything decent there, i'll resort to flea-bay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got the celebration 8x10 off Ebay yesterday. Couldn't find a decent picture anywhere except for that team picture. I figured if I was going to go through all this work might as well make sure that it is the picture I want. Sent out to Eruzione today c/o University. I will let you know how I make out. This will be my first project like this, should be fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Bill Baker around 7 days ago.....he is the first guy I am trying. Will post when I get him back....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim Craig didn't personalize for you did he, Druce?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to warn you guys, this team photo thing makes the TTM addiction much more sickening. No, Jim Craig didn't personalize, he signed in blue sharpie with his number. I'm leaving for Spring Training on Friday, I'll try to post an updated picture when I get back,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been tempted to do the team pic thing for a while- but there hasn't been any I've had my heart set on. The only other one I would try is the 60 Pirates but a handful of the guys are dead and Mazeroski is impossible through the mail. The guys on the 1980 Mens Hockey team seem like great people so that's why I'm excited about it.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast