Dunleavy becomes new coach of Clips

Mike Dunleavy has agreed to become the head coach of the LA Clippers. Im not sure that he will really be able to help this team, they sure need a lot of work, but i guess its a start.

makes perfect sense
    DUMBleavy coaches for the dumbest owner

Im still waiting for Sterling and Al Davis to sue eachother over the title of worst Sports Team Owner

the problem with the Clippers is that Donald Sterling, the owner, does not spend money.

so the Clippers are essentially a team that drafts the high picks, lets them develop their game, and then send them to another team.

The Clips do have a ton of nice talent on there team, they just need a way to put it to good use(put the right mix of guys on the court at the same time)

Clippers were almost a playoff team 2 years ago.

then during the offseason coming into the past year, Sterling refused to renew the contracts of key players, like the big center.

The Clippers sulked through the season, and that harmed their performance.

Now, it looks like they're rebuilding yet again.

Much like the Chicago Bulls.

Too bad Jerry "..organizations win titles; players don't....." Krause is not longer there. I have no one to make fun of in Chicago

lololol

I wonder if Elton is going to stay now, now that his former college teammates dad is their coach.

Podstock-
    I wouldn't be laughing at the Bulls too much longer, i think they are in for a real great season this year(not great, but better than last years at the very least). They have a great new General Manager in John Paxson, former Bulls star, and he really knows the game well, and will hopefully get us some nice players' in free agency. I think they will be the surprise team this year. Chandler and Curry are one year older and one year wiser, Jamal Crawford will be taking over the full time point card spot. Hopefully the Bulls will get a SF(maybe like a Scottie Pippen back, to assume the leadership role from Jalen rose)

Well its good news to hear the clippers got themselves a decent coach...

The Bulls have a looooooong way to go.

While they do have talent (beating L.A. 3 out of 4 the last 2 seasons), they are way too inconsistent. After Beating Lakers at home, they promptly lost by 20+ the next game they played.

But, they play in the East, where everyone has a chance to go to the Finals