Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Anybody Bust any R&S Longevity???

Hey guys,
    I haven't seen too many breaks of the longevity. The boxes themselves say that their are an average of two hits per 10 pack box, but every time I see one get open I see at least 3 hits and sometimes 4. Cost of the longevity boxes is literally half of the regular R&S hobby box. Anyone got any input on this. They seem like a good buy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

Yeah I think they are a good buy also. I saw a guy at my LCS bust a couple boxes and he got like 3 hits per box. Its seems this product is made for people like me who dont want a bunch of base cards but want to get right to the AUTOs and GU.
    The patches are lower #'d also.
    I dont see why anybody would buy regular R & S!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I think they are a good buy also. I saw a guy at my LCS bust a couple boxes and he got like 3 hits per box. Its seems this product is made for people like me who dont want a bunch of base cards but want to get right to the AUTOs and GU.
    The patches are lower #'d also.
    I dont see why anybody would buy regular R & S!

ya, that's exactly what i was thinking....You can buy two boxes of longevity almost for the same price of one regular R&S and get more hits

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

they are great if you are just looking for GU's or autos.. But for set builder etc its not very good..

i prefer the "real" hobby box instead of longevity .. more packs to bust, which i think is very fun, even if its just base ..

SCF Rewards
    Country

they are great if you are just looking for GU's or autos.. But for set builder etc its not very good..

i prefer the "real" hobby box instead of longevity .. more packs to bust, which i think is very fun, even if its just base ..

Don't get me wrong, I like putting the sets together myself, but when you've already opened enough regular R&S it just seems like longevity is the better buy for getting hits

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

I think you get more "hits", but they're lower quality. I think the "case hits" from normal R&S have significantly worse odds for Longevity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I busted a box tonight...the owner of the LCS said every box he had seen opened had 4 hits, mine was the same but they were more like sucker punches than hits...

Rookies
    124 McClinton
    125 Price

127 DeRozan Serial #/250

Red Parallels #/250
    43 Rudy Gay
    17 Dirk

Blue Parallel #/25
    22 Melo

Relics
    26 Tayshaun #/250

Freshmen Orientation Relics
    10 Terrence Williams #/299
    28 Jermaine Taylor #/299

RC Auto
    123 Goran Suton Serial #/773

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

CRAZY, I got a similar box to the guy above!

Rookies:
    Jack Mclinton
    Aj Price

Red Parallel #'d /250:
    Lebron James
    Mike Dunleavy

Blue Parallel #'d /25:
    Richard Hamilton

STAR Jersey cards #'d /250:
    Karl Malone
    Josh Howard

Freshmen Orientation # /299 Jermaine Taylor

Marcus Thorton AUTO # /349

I got 4 "hits" and am pretty happy with my first Longevity box. Now I've found my new crack, Target here I come!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chavythegreat916's Items on eBay

a friend of mine has busted two of those and not seen an auto, i would pay for the regular and the two autos that you get rather than buy the longevity and maybe get lucky and hit an auto