SCF Rewards
    Country

Aoki vs. Hirota must see.....

If anyone hasn't seen it go on youtube and watch the Aoki vs. Hirota fight. sick finish and even funnier after. Won't ruin the finish but it's a must watch it just happend in Japan over new years eve
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See owen_cards_collectibles's Items on eBay

i watched it live, that was sick, would love to see those guys against some of the ufc fighters to see who really is the best fighter in the world

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesrudy380's Items on eBay

I was watching that too. That was a sick fight. I would love to see him fight BJ Penn to see if he could get him to the ground.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aoki is probably the best challenge for Penn. I know the UFC just brought in my boy Takanori Gomi, but that move is about 3-4 years too late.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed with the Gomi thing as well as Aoki /Penn could be a classic ground battle. Penn probably overall a better fighter though, but Aoki is GREAT on the ground

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bettiscollector's Items on eBay

Aoki would never be able to get BJ to the groud and BJ would pick him apart with some of(if not the best) hands in MMA. Shinya's standup might be enough to pull off a sad decision again shaolin, but he is lightyears behind Penn's boxing. Without a strong double leg takedown, no chance.
    -Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are right. Penn is def. the better fighter. Some of the best wrestlers in the sport can barely take him down. Hands are def. better as well and he's more powerful, but if it does go to the ground it would be a classic. I would have to say that Aoki's Jits is a tad better than BJ. Regardless I'd want to see it.