Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COA Fake or Legitimate

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

FineBrian69... actually... Steiner has some pretty awesome sales from time to time. If you're a serious autograph collector, you should definitely sign up for their emails on the site. Just this weekend, they had 3 HOF'ers' auto balls for $25. Their clearance stuff is usually pretty good... and the other sales they do. I couldn't afford most of their stuff at regular prices... but they do some great sales. I got a Dale Murphy ball from them with an inscription for $40. It's easily worth double that. Also some great deals on other ones...

SCF Rewards

I only but pack authentic memorabilia autographs or redemptions. I don't go for thjat signed in person stuff at all, unless it is me who has got it myself. At the moment the only piece of memorabilia I have other than cards is a signed Hejduk puck that I got in a trade, it is from the bowman youngstars puck redemption. I mean even if someone offers a picture of some guy signing a piece of memorabilia how do you know it is the guy same guy selling as the guy in the pic. As well how do you know he didn't take that picture from other source to try and peddle fake wares. I will stick with the stuff straight from companies oir stuff I get myself, there are just too many con artists

ebayej
    also psa/dna do online evulations i have done this a few times its like $8.00 i have gotten some good deals off ebay then sent the card to be psa/dna certified and it has always came back the real thing

SCF Rewards

I have never bought an autographed memorabilia from anyone.

I don't understand how anyone can spend any money doing so.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

LOL Joe Schmo's COAs are worthless. I've seen some stupid ones. For example (this is true, but names were changed).

Park Autographs
    ---------------------

This autograph by Michael Jordan is real.

Dan, owner.

Tim

FineBrian69
    One supposed "legit" company I'd stay away from is Scoreboard. At one time they were one of the top companies along with Upper Deck but since they went under the market has been flooded with memorabilia with fake Scoreboard COAs since they are so easy to copy. I read of somebody selling a Babe Ruth ball on ebay with a Scoreboard COA for crying out loud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12