Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WHATS THE DEAL W NSA Game Used Memorabilia cards

Theyre flooding ebay more and more. What the story with these? Are they legit?

Wondered the same thing myself.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

yes i had a thread awhile ago wondering too, i myself think they are fake, i did soem good reaesrch at looking at patches from nsa and comparing them to pictures of players in uni and other donruss/ud jerseys. Like for instance thier was a tom brady nfl shield logo and teh jersey surrounding it was a truly differnet color and poistion as on all patriots je3rseys including thier throwbacks. so i stay away from them
    ******COLLECTONG TONY ROMO******
    Hidden Content

They are just like the ones you can buy from the wal-mart blasters that have a card in a "frame" and the frame has a piece of jersey in it. Stay away if you want. But your not losing much for $3-5 (includes free shipping) on them. Neat little conversation piece.

Dale
    Hidden Content
    • Looking for Detroit cards in Baseball, Hockey, Football.
    I have over 16,400 cards listed in my inventory all with scans.

Quote Originally Posted by Djarum View Post
    They are just like the ones you can buy from the wal-mart blasters that have a card in a "frame" and the frame has a piece of jersey in it. Stay away if you want. But your not losing much for $3-5 (includes free shipping) on them. Neat little conversation piece.

Dale
    But are they legit? The say Game used, who backs that?

I doubt they are really game used. If they were the auctions would be going alot higher and there would be a buzz about them on forums, beckett, tuff stuff, etc. Like i said there a good conversation piece and that's about it.

Dale
    Hidden Content
    • Looking for Detroit cards in Baseball, Hockey, Football.
    I have over 16,400 cards listed in my inventory all with scans.

I've been fighting sports card & memorabilia corporate fraud since 1997. I was the first collector with a website doing this as well. I'm very happy to see so many others now like this one!

NSA (National Sportscard Authenticators) CARDS ARE A COMPLETE FRAUD! I have been investigating them for a few months now as much as I can (I got Muscular Dystrophy in 2001). There are a number of reasons that these cards CANNOT POSSIBLY be real like: almost all have patch cards so where are all the plain jersey pieces?, some cards have dual "game-used" swatches of players with the most expensive GU jerseys ($20,000+ each) in the hobby (Manning/Brady, Jeter/A.Rod, & TIGER WOODS Red Shirt w/Michael Jordan PATCHES!!! & they can sell these ENCASED cards for less than $5.00 ea. to dealers- then these dealers can only get $10-$15 ea. for these on eBay??? NOT POSSIBLE!
    Please don't buy these even for the 'novelty" of them because you are just helping NSA stay in business. There will be more than enough on the market (and cheaper than $10) when NSA is GONE FOR GOOD! Trust me!

NSA says they are not cards which is why they don't need ANY licensing, THEY ARE CARDS & DO NEED LICENSING! Apparently the leagues don't think they are enough of a threat to spend hundreds of thousands on lawsuits. BUT I DO! I won't rest until they are out of business! I just got warnings from eBay for going after NSA dealers- SCREW EBAY! Just look at all the fake NSA cards on eBay by bronxcards4u. Then question him about their authenticity, he'll defend NSA to the DEATH which makes me thing he's either making thousands a week off them or is part owner of NSA.

If anyone is interested in knowing for themselves if these are authentic game-used items, ask the company one simple question. Ask them for a copy of the Letter Of Authenticity (LOA) for any specific card jerseys. As anyone who collects full jerseys knows, ALL real GU jerseys come with a LOA or they are fake, nuff said.
    They refused to answer that question from me & three other collectors who bought these junk cards from them.

When Pacific Trading Cards refused to send me a copy of any LOA from their 2001 Private Stock Baseball GU cards, I put the entire investigation on my site. MLB saw my website & pulled their baseball license ASAP - which not long after bankrupted their company. MLB asked Pacific for the LOA's too & THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY BECAUSE ALL 2001 PS Baseball GU CARDS WERE FAKE! That makes me question ALL Pacific GU cards ever made.

Wonder why you never saw the Pacific story in Beckett? Beckett's own Senior Editor at the time: MIKE PAYNE told me "you do what we cannot because we cannot afford to lose advertising dollars". I save ALL e-mails which is another reason they don't dare sue me. Most card companies are in bed with each other which is why Beckett hardly ever reports true BAD stories about ANYONE- whether they are gone or not!

James

PS- I've never once been sued in 13-years & hundreds of free investigations because I get my facts straight before I say anything. You can agree or disagree with me or my methods, but I get things done!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardcop View Post
    I've been fighting sports card & memorabilia corporate fraud since 1997. I was the first collector with a website doing this as well. I'm very happy to see so many others now like this one!

NSA (National Sportscard Authenticators) CARDS ARE A COMPLETE FRAUD! I have been investigating them for a few months now as much as I can (I got Muscular Dystrophy in 2001). There are a number of reasons that these cards CANNOT POSSIBLY be real like: almost all have patch cards so where are all the plain jersey pieces?, some cards have dual "game-used" swatches of players with the most expensive GU jerseys ($20,000+ each) in the hobby (Manning/Brady, Jeter/A.Rod, & TIGER WOODS Red Shirt w/Michael Jordan PATCHES!!! & they can sell these ENCASED cards for less than $5.00 ea. to dealers- then these dealers can only get $10-$15 ea. for these on eBay??? NOT POSSIBLE!
    Please don't buy these even for the 'novelty" of them because you are just helping NSA stay in business. There will be more than enough on the market (and cheaper than $10) when NSA is GONE FOR GOOD! Trust me!

NSA says they are not cards which is why they don't need ANY licensing, THEY ARE CARDS & DO NEED LICENSING! Apparently the leagues don't think they are enough of a threat to spend hundreds of thousands on lawsuits. BUT I DO! I won't rest until they are out of business! I just got warnings from eBay for going after NSA dealers- SCREW EBAY! Just look at all the fake NSA cards on eBay by bronxcards4u. Then question him about their authenticity, he'll defend NSA to the DEATH which makes me thing he's either making thousands a week off them or is part owner of NSA.

If anyone is interested in knowing for themselves if these are authentic game-used items, ask the company one simple question. Ask them for a copy of the Letter Of Authenticity (LOA) for any specific card jerseys. As anyone who collects full jerseys knows, ALL real GU jerseys come with a LOA or they are fake, nuff said.
    They refused to answer that question from me & three other collectors who bought these junk cards from them.

When Pacific Trading Cards refused to send me a copy of any LOA from their 2001 Private Stock Baseball GU cards, I put the entire investigation on my site. MLB saw my website & pulled their baseball license ASAP - which not long after bankrupted their company. MLB asked Pacific for the LOA's too & THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY BECAUSE ALL 2001 PS Baseball GU CARDS WERE FAKE! That makes me question ALL Pacific GU cards ever made.

Wonder why you never saw the Pacific story in Beckett? Beckett's own Senior Editor at the time: MIKE PAYNE told me "you do what we cannot because we cannot afford to lose advertising dollars". I save ALL e-mails which is another reason they don't dare sue me. Most card companies are in bed with each other which is why Beckett hardly ever reports true BAD stories about ANYONE- whether they are gone or not!

James

PS- I've never once been sued in 13-years & hundreds of free investigations because I get my facts straight before I say anything. You can agree or disagree with me or my methods, but I get things done!
    What is your website?
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for high end:
    99' PTT Autos: Walter, & Emmitt - 01' Quantum Leaf AMM: Barry & Emmitt - BGS 9.5 HOF RCs

Dual/Triple Autos or Multicolor Patches of Walter/Barry/Emmitt/Brown

I remember somebody posting a video to youtube on here and they opened up the card from the BGS-like casing and the card fell apart, it wasn't even in one piece and the card looked like jerseys from Wal-Mart.

I'll try to find the video, if I do I'll post it up.

EDIT: Found two of them.

Last edited by Headbando5; 06-21-2010 at 01:29 PM.
    I COLLECT AARON CURRY, MARINERS, SEAHAWKS, SONICS, D-WADE, & HUSKIES!

^^^ CLICK TO SEE CURRY COLLECTION ^^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast