Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryne sandberg mlb authenticated baseball

During the phillies phestival from May 2014 I was able to pull two Ryne Sandberg baseballs in the grab bag giveaway. I will be keeping one for myself, but I was hoping to trade the other for a baseball I was not able to get as a part of the grab bag giveaway. My preferable trade would be for a mlb authenticated ryan Howard baseball as this is the last autographed baseball I need from the 2008 team. I had tried on eBay, but did not like how much I would get back only so I could buy the ryan Howard baseball. I would accept a mlb authenticated cole hamels baseball or a chase utley autographed baseball. If anyone is interested please reply or private message me and I can provide the mlb authentication number so you can verify it.

p.s.
    if interested I will include the duffel bag the baseball came with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might have tough luck getting the trade you're looking for because Sandberg signs pretty consistently TTM in the offseason for a small donation ($5-$10). Just a heads up, but good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the feedback, I'm still new to this so all the info I can get helps. I figured I would see if there was any interest here before it goes up in eBay.