Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 110 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, very jealous of that Driver...I've tried him twice through the Packers and once through his home address and never received anything back. Now I have hope! Haha...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like those, nice day.

I tried Driver at home last spring.. Hope it comes through. Yours looks great. Appears as if Jennings took a little more than route running pointers from Driver (the way he signs lol)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man i love catching up on this thread. Donald Driver success! first i have ever seen, congrats. Was that c/o packers? if so i got one in the mail tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, very jealous of that Driver...I've tried him twice through the Packers and once through his home address and never received anything back. Now I have hope! Haha...

Thanks man.. seen another success from him today out 1.5 years so maybe he's catching up on his mail.

I like those, nice day.

I tried Driver at home last spring.. Hope it comes through. Yours looks great. Appears as if Jennings took a little more than route running pointers from Driver (the way he signs lol)

Or maybe the same person that signs Jennings mail signs Drivers now?

Man i love catching up on this thread. Donald Driver success! first i have ever seen, congrats. Was that c/o packers? if so i got one in the mail tomorrow!

Thanks man.., Yup c/o the packers! Good luck with yours.

__________________________________________________ __________

Got 3 today.. Been a great week for TTM returns for me.

First, Ray Rice 1/1 out 12-9, back 12-23. Im not sure about these. I jumped on the rice bandwagon because i would rather have one & find outs its fake then NOT have one & find out there real. Im not a fan of initials for autographs but if there legit then this will probably be the closest i come to owning a Ray Rice autoed card. Unless i break down & buy a Cert & i dont see that happening.

next, Ben Coates 2/2 out 12-15, back 12-23. Was expecting a longer wait time with these but very quick turn around. Very pleased to add this SB champion & 5x pro bowler to the collection.

last, Steve Shutt 3/3, out 12-14, back 12-23. big thanks to Marshall658 for posting his Mobile Alabama addy. Been wanting to add this HOFer for many months. Think these cards have been in my "send out" pile for atleast 6 months but ran out of Canadian postage or others got moved in front. Very excited to add this great legend to the collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see you were able to get Shutt. They look great man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

IDK whats up with these Rice's, I got mine back in September and look totally different.
    Yours look better than mine... Honestly, I think yours could be alright.
    Last edited by TPotts; 12-23-2011 at 09:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see you were able to get Shutt. They look great man.

Thanks man..

IDK whats up with these Rice's, I got mine back in September and look totally different.
    Yours look better than mine... Honestly, I think yours could be alright.

ya im not sure either & i dont think anyone else really knows for sure. Guess i'll just hope for the best.

__________________________________________________ _________

3 more today..

First is an Email success..

Shaka Smart.. sent email on 12-12, back 12-24. Looks awesome although i dont think this is the 8x10 most have been getting back. This is a VCU Athletics program that the university puts out. Really like it but dont know how im going to display it. Wont fit in the pages of my 8x10 binder. Very happy with the return.

next, Desmond Howard 2/2, out 10-4, back 12-24. These couldnt have turned out any better. Happy he signed both. I have seen a lot of 1/2 returns but i couldnt decide between the 2, so sent both..

last, Jordy Nelson 2/2, out 12-10, back 12-24. Lot of the packers must be catching up on there mail. Very pleased with the way these turned out. Great Receiver for that team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's the Jordys. Love how my favorite team is so great with fan mail. Driver, fullback Korey Hall, and Long Snapper Brett Goode are the only ones I've never gotten back. It's great that Howard signs, too, but his signature is always SO small!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gocubsgo5246's Items on eBay

Nice stuff, Nelson's autograph has changed quite a bit or he just squashed it way down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nelson's look great. He's become one of my favorite players.

Page 110 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160 ... LastLast