Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 189 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kyle Busch NO success... sent 2 diecast on nov 4th, returned today RTS!!! not sure why.. box wasnt even opened.. checked his website, address was right, nothing about him NOT excepting anything at this time. kinda wierd. First for me..

try again another time.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont worry, everyone gets their first RTS eventually!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very awesome success!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got this bad boy back today.. Let me tell you the story behind it.

Bought this car a long time ago off ebay.. Payed no-more than 8 bucks for it, including shipping but the seller didnt know much about diecast & its an ACTION car with a TEAMCALIBER box. Its been sitting in my garage for the last year or so..

Got to looking at it awhile back & decided to try & get it autographed but didnt want to pay the postage for it.. TTM diecast can cost around $16-19 round trip... can get pricey..

some may have tried this but i just thought of it& decided to try it to see if it would work.. I took the car apart & removed the Hood, & just sent that to ryan newman. cost around $1.90 round trip.

Its a 2002 rookie diecast so it was very easy to remove the hood & the car looks awesome.. car was sent on DEC 29th & came back today, Jan 15th.. Newmans always been a very fast signer TTM for an active driver... HIGHLY recomend.. enjoy...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wmhc28413's Items on eBay

thats awesome congrats!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool success and a good idea to save on postage

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Great success on Newman. Alot of the drivers are fast signers but not all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got another good mail day.. If your remember from my other "newman" mail day, said i had another driver experiment going, well it came today...

Had a 2007 kurt busch car "un-signed" laying around & when i sent in the newman hood, decided to give kurt a shot. I tried something diffrent with Kurt. I took the diecast apart alittle, didnt un-connect the steering bar or nothing, & poped out the windshield. sent that in on dec.28th, returned today, jan 20th..

very quik turn around for him.. heres a pic of the windshield, the way it was returned to me..

& heres the finished car!! enjoy.. also, spent a total of $1.50 to send it there & back.. what a deal!!!

Last edited by Riggs; 01-19-2010 at 08:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the windshield, and the silver sharpie

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Nice!!

Page 2 of 189 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast