Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 72 of 189 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

got 3 nice ones in today..

First, Will Clark 1/1, out 6-29, back 8-6. Very happy to see this one come back. I sent to Mr Clark in 2010 but i guess that one is long gone. Glad to finally add him to the collection.

next, A.C. Green 1/2, out 7-21, back 8-6. Kept one card but thats o.k. Happy to atleast get this one back. some reason the silver sharpie dont show up the best in the scan but the sig looks nice in person. great Laker addition.

last, HOFer Bobby Wanzer 1/1, out 7-15, back 8-6. Another great custom RGP did for me. dont find many cards out there of Bobby so was nice to finally get him on a custom for my HOF collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got 3 nice ones in today..

First, Will Clark 1/1, out 6-29, back 8-6. Very happy to see this one come back. I sent to Mr Clark in 2010 but i guess that one is long gone. Glad to finally add him to the collection.

next, A.C. Green 1/2, out 7-21, back 8-6. Kept one card but thats o.k. Happy to atleast get this one back. some reason the silver sharpie dont show up the best in the scan but the sig looks nice in person. great Laker addition.

last, HOFer Bobby Wanzer 1/1, out 7-15, back 8-6. Another great custom RGP did for me. dont find many cards out there of Bobby so was nice to finally get him on a custom for my HOF collection.

nice additions man, for whatever reason I continue to put off sending to Clark...I'm going to at somepoint! Anyway I see your making customs now
    That Wanzer looks sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opps ...nevermind didnt see that RGP made the custom either way it looks great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got 2 successes & 1 returned unsigned!!

Unsigned return came back from Vince Carter. Got the " to busy to sign" letter. Had a bad feeling about this one. When i sent, i was seeing successes everyday from him then, the " to busy " letters started rolling in so i kinda figured. Maybe its just me but doesnt it seem like some of these great basketball players have very brief windows of opportunity? Vince signed good for about a month or 2, James Worthy was good for around the same time frame & Elgin Baylor was returning stuff signed for about a month also. Seems like there windows are Brief & close fast.

Now the successes..

1st, Sid Bream 2/2, out 7-12, back 8-8. great return & a beautiful signature also. Very fast also. Like returns like these..

last, Rick Mears 1/1, out 4-11, back 8-8. real legend of open wheel racing although, he could use a new sharpie but Im not complaining. still very pleased to have this back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats. I love the first Sid Bream card. If it was in black and white I would be sure it was a player from the 1800s.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Very nice results on the Sid Bream and Rick Mears successes. I sent to Sid back in March, but never received a response. I'm thinking the request may have been lost since he seems to be a good signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats. I love the first Sid Bream card. If it was in black and white I would be sure it was a player from the 1800s.

Thanks man.. very pleased with the way they turned out..

Very nice results on the Sid Bream and Rick Mears successes. I sent to Sid back in March, but never received a response. I'm thinking the request may have been lost since he seems to be a good signer.

I wouldn't hesitate to resend. Most of the successes i have seen at 30-40 day returns. I bet yours was lost. I would re send. Good luck man..

SCF Rewards
    Country

got acouple good ones today...

Roy Sievers, 1/1, out 8-8, back 8-11. very fast return.. very pleased. card looks awesome signed.

Last Jim Boeheim 1/1, out 3-28 back 8-11. Longer wait but very pleased. Scan doesnt show the sig very well, but it really isnt that dark. Auto looks pretty good on this card in person. Glad to add this HOFer to the collection & was starting to think it was gone..

SCF Rewards
    Country

got 3 today...

First Don Beebe 3/3, out 8-2 back 8-12. very fast. always felt he was an under rated receiver. very pleased.

Steve Atwater 3/3, out 8-2, back 8-12. another quick one from one of the studs on those Broncos teams..

last, Curtis Granderson 1/1, out 5-28, back 8-12. Returned my card unsigned & got the custom like everyone gets. Im more then happy. Custom looks better then the card i sent anyways. actually looked at the request the other day i figured it was lost in the mail with all the other request he gets. glad it showed up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there any chance you would move one of the Beebes? No matter how many times or what cards I send to him, he will not sign for me, and it's starting to tick me off, haha...pretty nice day! I love these Granderson customs as well; got mine back today.

Page 72 of 189 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122172 ... LastLast