Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I should have the last package by Tuesday and will have the package off on Wed.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@bakerman8419
    @Jeremy_Falcons

Cards received

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

I should have the last package by Tuesday and will have the package off on Wed.

Thanks for the updates Rog, and again, LMK if some kneecaps need a breaking!! J/K, you know I'm never in a huge hurry to get these subs rolling. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this a few times a year. I'm never looking for the "10" I'm mostly just authenticating my patches and this time around got a few lower end PC items sent off just because. Look forward to getting them back and hope those chasing the black label 10 get just that!! It's always fun to hear the results! I'm also experiencing some separation anxiety from my Ruth Jumbo already.. in case anybody cared to know. lol

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the updates Rog, and again, LMK if some kneecaps need a breaking!! J/K, you know I'm never in a huge hurry to get these subs rolling. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this a few times a year. I'm never looking for the "10" I'm mostly just authenticating my patches and this time around got a few lower end PC items sent off just because. Look forward to getting them back and hope those chasing the black label 10 get just that!! It's always fun to hear the results! I'm also experiencing some separation anxiety from my Ruth Jumbo already.. in case anybody cared to know. lol

BTW I received your check and you envelope scared the CRAP out of me, thought I was in trouble or something. Now I know what you do for a living

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW I received your check and you envelope scared the CRAP out of me, thought I was in trouble or something. Now I know what you do for a living

Hahaha, thought you may enjoy that. I couldn't believe I forgot to send the check with the card FOR THE SECOND TIME sending you stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Thanks for updating and for doing the sub.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Last package received. I will do the video Wed. morning then mail them off and have the video uploaded for Wed. evening.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Sounds good. Good luck to everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last package received. I will do the video Wed. morning then mail them off and have the video uploaded for Wed. evening.

AWESOME Look forward to the BGS "clock" starting soon!!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mailed out this AM. Tracking #RE031074652US

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast