Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gma grading questions/opinions

Was just wondering everyones opinion one a company i have come accros called gma grading. They seem like an ok company but their web site is very confusing. Wahts this grade your thing they keep talking about. Also was wondering if its worth me even sending them anything as I would like to get my steve mason rc set grading but not sure if the resale one gma is worht it. not that im planing on selling these cards anytime soon. anyways please way in with your opinions and advise. thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SOrry anoutehr question i was wondering is why the heck are all the gma's that are on ebay graded a 10. Well not all but def more than 95 percent of them. It making me second guess there practices. Seems way to easy to get a 10.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You get what you pay for. After I bought 2 gma graded cards I learned my lesson. It is not 95% being graded 10, it is more like 100%. I say stay away and if you really care about your collection stick with Beckett, psa, sgc, etc.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You get what you pay for. After I bought 2 gma graded cards I learned my lesson. It is not 95% being graded 10, it is more like 100%. I say stay away and if you really care about your collection stick with Beckett, psa, sgc, etc.

Amen on the sentiments echoed above!

Don

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

As with any grading service, on a modern card I really don't see the point. For vintage stuff, sure, but not current releases.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content