Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I love this site and everything about it :) If I could change one thing though it would be the way searches are done. For example if you do a search of the forums for Getzlaf or Iginla or Jagr you are going to come up with all the threads containing those players names. But when I do a search for Bobby Ryan I get every bobby and every Ryan listed. Minor inconvenience I know but still a bit of a pain. I am not a computer guy so I dont know if there is any way to refine my search so it only bring up threads contain "bobby ryan" in that sequence but it would make my life easier. Regardless, keep up the great work that you are doing this site is awesome!!!

Scott and I have talked about this before, but I am sure @scottkoz20 will be better to explain it. Not that techy here either

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

How about a delete thread box when your thread is done..?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

I was just gonna write the same thing I wish we could just delete thread as there not needed anymore it make it easier to find threads we need

How about a delete thread box when your thread is done..?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was just gonna write the same thing I wish we could just delete thread as there not needed anymore it make it easier to find threads we need

Currently ,we don't delete threads , we store them in the archives sections when no longer in use . If you would like your thread archived in the mean time , you can use the report post function and ask for your thread to be archived

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Firstly as mentioned already we don't delete threads, it helps bring up SCF n search results on the web. If we did allow this though every member would have the abilty to delete any thread, not just their own. That would spell disaster.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

I have about 60 Threads that have been traded or are no longer active.Do a search on those threads will produce the same results.Already Traded.We are talking about threads that are no longer activeEven if there was a way to let you know that is no longer available.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I will have to look at this further. I get what you are saying @Cpia

As for what @patriotsguy mentioned about the searching results, this is a definite factor in the archiving vs. deleting; but I think a better job can be done from an SEO standpoint to help the searching as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

It would clear up space on your server.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

BGS/PSA submission, I would love to submit some of my cards, but I could only afford like 5 at a time, seems like this is relocated to the members that have more money and can afford to spend $100 or more to get several cards graded.

Also I would love to see some low-end group breaks, basically anything that would help out guys like me who love trading buying selling but dont have the cash for high end products.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Feel free to submit however many cards with meas you like. I have guys that submit 50 plus or just a few at a time. If you like I can add you to my mass pm list for submissions

BGS/PSA submission, I would love to submit some of my cards, but I could only afford like 5 at a time, seems like this is relocated to the members that have more money and can afford to spend $100 or more to get several cards graded.

Also I would love to see some low-end group breaks, basically anything that would help out guys like me who love trading buying selling but dont have the cash for high end products.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast