Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh this is a n00b question on grading...I'm guessing there is no way you can physcially go to teh Beckett grading place and drop the cards off in texas? I was going to have some graded, but am nervous now especially since you address it to BECKETT GRADING SERVICES...I would feel more comfortable with dropping it off and picking it up or having them mail it back to me after it is graded and it is their responsbility.

you can always get them graded at some show.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

oh this is a n00b question on grading...I'm guessing there is no way you can physcially go to teh Beckett grading place and drop the cards off in texas? I was going to have some graded, but am nervous now especially since you address it to BECKETT GRADING SERVICES...I would feel more comfortable with dropping it off and picking it up or having them mail it back to me after it is graded and it is their responsbility.

you can always get them graded at some show.

Both options do exist of course you pay more for on site grading.

SCF Rewards
    Country

...way to late.

woops.
    Last edited by baseballphr3ak17; 07-25-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: I AM SLOW.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

simple enough, if your sending nice stuff, just send it insured and eat the $4 fee or whatever. doesnt make it right, but atleast ur protected.

i had a deal on here where i sent a guy a bubble mailer with like 2 cards and $120 cash in it. well package arrives but its clearly been opened and put into another package, the 2 cards remain, cash is gone, and it has weird usps postal tape on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Both options do exist of course you pay more for on site grading.

so u can drop off ur cards at the becket grading office in tx?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I believe that option exist as one guy drove there to grade his fake Honus Wagner cards. Did not know they were reprints.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (91)
    Country

Here is what could have possibly happened:

Beckett has been letting go of some of its employees recently, and someone who just got let go decided to give themselves a five finger discount on some cards that were to be graded.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I lived in Garland a year ago I called Beckett to see if since I lived so close I could drop cards off instead of sending them in and they told me no problem and that bringing them by is fine.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

I believe that option exist as one guy drove there to grade his fake Honus Wagner cards. Did not know they were reprints.

Don

wow. tragedy and comedy rolled into one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i bet the guy that was grading it from beckett is the seller and he didnt sell it to anybody..yet.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast