Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yes why is that????????????????? Colin Powell is one of great american heroes and he is republican.And the democrats hate him.Imagine that hating an ameican hero.

Not true. Colin Powell was actually disowned by the GOP for supporting President Obama.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Not true. Colin Powell was actually disowned by the GOP for supporting President Obama.

He actually severed himself from the GOP years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

These are unsupported conclusions that keep getting repeated by the left. Both are impossible to state authoritatively, as they are highly debatable.

I posted this article several weeks back but cannot find the thread
    Read the entire article and the update
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2059156.html

and he report itself
    CRS Report: Top Tax Rates

As well add in the last few years of the Bush tax cuts or more like 8 years of them now...

I know and believe if Obama had not been elected in 2008 this country would have most likely fell head first into a depression. The Republican cuts would have made the 80's look like a frat party...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

I know and believe if Obama had not been elected in 2008 this country would have most likely f[SIZE=2]ell head first into a depression. The Republican cuts [SIZE=2]would have made the 80's look like a frat party...

You may believe that, but you do not know that. There is no way of knowing it really. It also shouldn't be a talking point for either side. It doesn't matter for purposes of fixing our current mess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

He actually severed himself from the GOP years ago.

You wonder why on earth would he ever do that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I am not disagreeing with you. I think we are making different points. My point is no matter how much affinity the GOP shows for minorities, they are always portrayed or perceived as being out of touch with them or downright apathetic toward them. I want to know WHY this is.

You really should be asking your own party why...This last vote proved that ever fact. And they are now not attracting the young voters. They are greedy, uncaring people at the top of your party. let alone you have candidates speaking on "rape" when they shouldnt be...This is were the class warfare begins...The GOP has said nothing to stop this or even repair this...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You may believe that, but you do not know that. There is no way of knowing it really. It also shouldn't be a talking point for either side. It doesn't matter for purposes of fixing our current mess.

Prove that i am wrong
    I can build models to show you that my point is pint...
    You can say things all you wish, doesnt make then true....At times you are blinded by what the right is telling you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

They are greedy, uncaring people at the top of your party.

This is simply untrue. Why do you believe this?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Prove that i am wrong
    I can build models to show you that my point is pint...
    You can say things all you wish, doesnt make then true....At times you are blinded by what the right is telling you

I can't prove that you are wrong, and you can't prove that you are right. There are too many variables to account for.

Also, nobody tells me to think anything. I think for myself. I feel like I'm having an argument with a teenager. Please drop the ad hominem attacks and focus on the issues we are trying to discuss.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can't prove that you are wrong, and you can't prove that you are right. There are too many variables to account for.

Also, nobody tells me to think anything. I think for myself. I feel like I'm having an argument with a teenager. Please drop the ad hominem attacks and focus on the issues we are trying to discuss.

good luck with that.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast