Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Aroldis Chapman

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aroldis Chapman

just wondering if you guys think he would sign once the season starts through whichever minor league team of the Reds he ends up with? I plan on writing the letter in Spanish as I'm not sure whether or not he speaks English(all interviews I have seen with him he was speaking Spanish)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

i live in dayton and hope he goes to the dragons minor league team.theyre real cool about signing before and after games

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wish he would go to the dragons but he is probley going to aaa or the majors. i also do not think he will sign ttm.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

he will be in AA at best is my guess

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am sending him a letter spring training

i live in dayton and hope he goes to the dragons minor league team.theyre real cool about signing before and after games

Thats cool- My family is friends with the Dismukes, Jamie was their manager for a year or so (I think last year)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to try for him at every level MiLB and then St and in the MLB if/when he makes it. He's a guy I REALLY want.

Strasburg, Chapman, Andrew Bailey, Kyle Drabek, and Randy Johnson are my big for pitchers I am going to really focus on. I'm hoping retirement gives The Unit some free time to sign fanmil.