Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Facebook and Twitter Contest!

This is a simple Facebook and Twitter contest! Two of the following prizes will be awarded to the winners:

• 2010 Press Pass Racing Hobby Box
    • 2009 Press Pass Fusion Hobby Box
    • 2009 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Legacy 100-Card Set (still in box/plastic)
    • 2008 Leaf Certified Football Printing Plate Autograph Greg Jennings 1/1
    • 2009 Topps Signature Autograph Dennis Rodman

A special thanks to Press Pass and Upper Deck for proving the boxes and to Panini and Topps for providing the cards!

Each month I will add two new items to the list! There will be two winners each month. Winners get to pick one item. The winners will be determined in a raffle format. The first winner gets first pick and the second winner gets the final pick.

Entering the contest:

• Post the following on your Twitter account: As a sports card collector and fan of sports I'm a member of Sports Card Forum! It's free so check it out: https://www.sportscardforum.com
    • Post the following on your Facebook account: As a sports card collector and fan of sports I'm a member of Sports Card Forum. It's free so check it out! Make sure you use the Facebook "link feature" and add: https://www.sportscardforum.com
    • You must be a member of the official SCF Facebook Group and/or a follower of the SCF Twitter account. If you post a Facebook link you must be a member of the SCF Facebook Group. If you post a Twitter link you must a follower of the SCF Twitter account
    • If you are a VIP Member you get a bonus ticket/reply! Details below.

Rules:

• Your reply to this thread is your raffle ticket (each post has a number assigned to it at the top, right of the post).
      • A shout out on Facebook gets you one reply to this thread.
      • A shout out on Twitter gets you one reply to this thread
      • VIP Members get a third ticket one they have posted their Facebook and Twitter replies

• You must have at least 10 followers on Twitter or 10 friends on Facebook.
    • The raffle will be conducted based on your reply. The first reply to this thread is #2 and so on.
    • Members are limited to three replies if they qualify. Members get one reply for Facebook, one reply for Twitter and a bonus reply if you are a VIP Member (and have posted a twitter and Facebook reply). When replying, members MUST post a link to their Facebook and Twitter shout outs so they can be verified. Once you post a Facebook and twitter reply and you are a VIP member you get a third reply. Simply reply for the third time with "This is my VIP reply."
      • Create separate replies for each shout out! Do not post one reply linking to BOTH Facebook and Twitter. If you only reply once for two accounts, you will only get one ticket towards the raffle.

• If you have a question please send me a PM. Do NOT post question on this thread. I will be forced to remove it!
      • Any non-raffle ticket replies will be deleted BEFORE the raffle is conducted

• The raffle winners will be determined using random.org. I will use a video camera to record the raffle.
      • The first winner gets first choice from the prizes listed above. The second winner gets final choice.

• Members have until 28 Feb to post a reply to this thread
      • Winners will be picked on 1 March

• Members posting too many replies will be eliminated from this contest. If you double post or make a mistake PM me immediately!
    • Contest is open to ALL members to include SCF staff.

Good luck!
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 03-10-2010 at 03:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lvballer42's Items on eBay

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

Thank you!
    Twitter.....(and following)
    http://twitter.com/dj_peeburns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lodown247's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country