Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge New Bucket!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Huge New Bucket!

bit the bullet and finally scanned a ton of stuff. lots of #'d inserts, rookies, GU, autos and such for trade.

I like old stuff from the Seattle Supersonics and some stuff from the Trailblazers, and of course the dudes in my sig. Or people that went to Washington or Hawaii.

I also have a ton of Bowman '48 blues and white SP if people need to complete a set, I would be happy to try and help them out. I recently finished my SP/Blue/Auto set... although I'm still looking for a white border melo auto ;P

I have a wacky schedule because of my med student-ness, so I apologize in advance if I can't get back to your PM's and responses immediately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

you have a few of interest. check my bucket and get back to me when you can.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See avenue21's Items on eBay

can you check me for the wade bowman gu/auto? thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm interested in rose, wilkins bowman 48 auto.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wwc_est2013's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

could use the joakim noah ud signature au and the haslem panini r&s insert. id also love either of the the wade bowman 48 autos and pristine rc. u can look through my pc for the wades. plmk! thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drasp5033's Items on eBay

Congrats on getting the bucket up. Looks good.
    I like the Robinson dual GU, Kobe GU, Yao patch, Duncan GU, Kobe dual GU, Magic GU, Paul auto, Wade auto, Rose auto, Nique auto, Wade auto/jersey, Flynn patch auto, and Magic auto

I have a lot of nice B Roy stuff including Bowman 48 auto/jersey, a SPGU quad GU with Roy, and a Luxury Box 6-piece with 3 blazers with roy and a Bowman base GU. Some are pictured in my PC but I can let them go. Please check me out for those I dig.

I'd swap the Roy 48 auto/jersey for the Wade 48 auto/jersey if you wanted to go that route.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbplaya's Items on eBay

i need the c/lee lmk bro

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country
    See ggjj5000's Items on eBay

check me for the cris paul auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Theodor - kind of like the 'dre miller auto, but didn't see much. what are you interested in?

Shock - took a quick look, nothing much that wasn't NFT (nice jordan auto btw!). as my dad is cubs fan, I'm obviously interested in the banks, however I'm sure the value is much higher than the dwade jersey auto.

Xavier - only really interested in the drexler auto, but lots of folks want the higher end bowman 48 autos so no rush :)

juvenile - gotta love the smiley face in noah's sig, heh. I didn't really see anything in your bucket that I was interested in, except the curry auto and maybe the jeff van gundy (haha) auto. The R&S Haslem is numbered #151/250. Let me know if you want to try and work something out

spursfan - you might think this is funny, but I only collect b roy in his UW jersey #3 (it matches my framed 8x10 and UW ball on the same shelf). my girlfriend is the blazers fan since she's an oregon girl :D and I remember that Illinois team (my dad is Oak Park and went to U of Chicago and my Uncle was at Champaign so we follow UI)... what a tourney disappointment, bleh. That being said, I am interested in the obvious (B Roy '48 jersey auto) and the extremely obvious (Durant auto), please PM me or LMK, thanks

bbplaya - checked your link, read it kind of fast since no pictures, didn't see anything, sorry

sportsdude - you have some amazing stuff, but the things I like are out of the trade value range for the CP3 auto, although I do have some minor interest in the matt hasselbeck auto (I have a bunch of his memorabilia signed already though)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country
    See ggjj5000's Items on eBay

so could we do something with the hasselback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast