Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Mac and Bunning. Congrats!!!

Thanks!

You've just been on a hot streak lately! Kinda jealous, as I've gone cold for the last three weeks...Guess I just need to send more out, ha. Awesome stuff!

Thanks man! Yeah, my streak will be coming to an end for a week or so I think. Other than a couple ST requests that might come back in the next week, I'll probably get nothing. Other than a couple NFL HOF'ers I'll be sending out to Monday, I've stopped sending customs for a while, I got a HUGE order of vintage stuff on SportLots the other day, so hopefully Monday some of those come and I can get them out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not much today, just uh.. KEMBA WALKER!

Was worried I'd sent to late, thinking he might not do any mail after the tourney, but he must have signed and sent this back last week during the break in the tourney. Amazing return from a future stud in the NBA. Would have been cooler on a different template, but I was pressed for time. Just a little smeary too.

Missed out on John Wall last year, so I wasn't about to miss out on Kemba!

Also, I finally remembered to include this 8x10 in a print order to get in this frame.. Put my Yogi Berra IC with this 8x10.. Here's the better pic.
    Last edited by REDANDGOLDPRIDE; 03-28-2011 at 07:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome return on Kemba, but that Yogi looks even sweeter! I'd like to do something like that with mine someday...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome return on Kemba, but that Yogi looks even sweeter! I'd like to do something like that with mine someday...

Thanks! It was easy, I actually had that frame just sitting around, it's an 11x14 that game with white matte, was like $5 at Dollar General. The matte job is a little amateur since it was tough to cut with what I had, I'll definitely re-do it eventually because the matte is like a buck at Hobby Lobby and it's easy to just switch out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree man that yogi looks sweet!..love the picture, you picked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome Kemba!! I missed the boat on that kid. That Yogi is awesome. I thought about doing something like that with my Cal Ripken auto but not sure. looks awesome either way

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The yogi is awesome..I hope to get one back from him one day have missed out 2 or 3 time but will keep trying

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree man that yogi looks sweet!..love the picture, you picked.

Thanks! Actually, I was struggling to find a good color 8x10, until RockiesFan shared this one with me.

awesome Kemba!! I missed the boat on that kid. That Yogi is awesome. I thought about doing something like that with my Cal Ripken auto but not sure. looks awesome either way

Thanks. Yeah, I'll more than likely do it with my Ripken auto as well. It being in the book doesn't mean as much to me, and I'd rather have it display-able as opposed to inside a book that won't ever get opened.

The yogi is awesome..I hope to get one back from him one day have missed out 2 or 3 time but will keep trying

Thanks. You just gotta have one ready to go out when you see some successes. I tried twice with no reply (not even a pricelist!), and got him on my third on this index card back in the fall.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Came home to a few returns. Went out to Chicago on Monday for the Cubs and Bulls games on Tuesday. Didn't bother trying any graphing at the UC, maybe next time.

Fred Dean 1/1. Sent $10 fee.

James Lofton 2/1. Sent $5 fee.

Charlie Joiner 3/3. Way back when I got him the custom was folded so I got him again--this time with a couple 8x10's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got three more today.

Matt Snell, 1/1. This guy was the real MVP of Superbowl III and was a pretty decent player in his day.

Louis Lipps, 1/1. Wrote "$5 each, thanks.. LL" on my letter. Will probably send him $5.

Blaine Gabbert, 1/1. Little shocked when I saw successes from him actually, mainly with the pre-draft hype and everything. Will be a cool auto to have if he makes a name for himself in the NFL, though I don't think he will to the standard draft "experts" are putting him at. Still.. a cool one to have when people are paying hundreds for the first auto's of his when the new cards come out after the draft lol.

Last edited by REDANDGOLDPRIDE; 04-08-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101 ... LastLast