Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

you know I always try and include scans of the goods!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those RS cards look great!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Those RS cards look great!

yeah, its one of those sets where the scanner actually brings out the color and light in the card. really nice set, but definitely nicer in the pic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's the shortest month of the year. And unfortunately, this will be a relatively short update... it's the FEBRUARY update!

Found a few rare ones, and a few run of the mill ones. I even made a trade for two of his cards on SCF this month! Hopefully I'll have another memorabilia update coming soon, but that'll have to be for next month. The totals:

15 cards added in February 2011. (2,866 total) 11 different cards this month... Not half bad considering there was only 15 total. My total puts me 134 cards away from 3,000.

13 RC cards added February 2011.

9 serial numbered cards added February 2011. (1,143 total)

7 serial numbered RC cards added February 2011. (723 total)

HIGHLIGHTS:
    As I said at the top, a few rare ones this month. Well... two:

2004 SP Authentic Gold #103 /50. This is my 9th of the 50.
    2004 Bowman Chrome Uncirculated White Refractor. This is number... 127. Out of 210. That's just over 60% (!) of the total print run.

MILESTONES:
    I was hoping for the memorabilia to come this month, as one is indeed on the way (yay!), but it has not. So nothing too major to mention.

March is the month of my birth, so let's hope for some serious collection love this month! Hoping for the best... Thanks for checking in, and I'll be back in March with yet another update!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

cleaning out some cards I found a regular UD rc of Mr Ware I will set up a trade to get your addy and send it to you.. Keep up that sick collection!
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

cleaning out some cards I found a regular UD rc of Mr Ware I will set up a trade to get your addy and send it to you.. Keep up that sick collection!

ha! thats awesome! thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty good month, looking forward to seeing the memorabilia pick-up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

me too... when it finally gets here!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Superdudeisgr8azbs's Items on eBay

Just curious if you happened to see this:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ntinue-career/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had that emailed to me by someone else too... but until this week, I had not seen it! thanks!

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast