Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

newest project racing hero cards

I just started filling out envelopes for my newest project and will have to finish this weekend after I buy more 9x12 envelopes. I noticed that most racers have it set up where you can send a 9x12 SASE and get an autographed hero card. I have been looking up web sites and adding the addresses to the TTMM. Hopefully it works out as I am sending to most NASCAR guys. Hopefully they are not preprints, but I'll let you all know.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

i cant wait to see them.. i think you will be happy with your responces..

far as i know, just about every active driver with the exception of Jeff Gordon, Dale jr & Tony stewart send out hero cards with a SASE. also, hamlin has been very hit or miss as of late with TTM request. Might be a diffrent story with hero cards though..

looking forward to seeing your returns.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

First one back in todays mail! I realize that it just had to go uptown and back, but it was really fast! Sam Hornish, JR. sent me an autograph today! The funny part is that I also happend to get an autographed photo from Danica Patrick. I had sent her two 8x10's and she returned one back signed! I start a NASCAR project and then get two racers with Indy Car roots in the mail first!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

Very nice! I'd be interested for a Brad Keselowski one if you can get it! I dont have the patience LOL.

Please write to:
    Brad Keselowski Autographs
    Penske Racing
    200 Penske Way
    Mooresville, NC 28115
    Postage is $1.05 for one hero card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

RTS today on Scott Riggs and Jeremy Mayfield.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I sent an 8x10 to Juan Pablo Montoya. Did you send one to him?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

I sent an 8x10 to Juan Pablo Montoya. Did you send one to him?

He's the worst of all.......

SCF Rewards
    Country

for sure. i wouldnt be suprised if nothing came back from him. I bet he signs a handful at the begining of the season " for fan club members or something" & thats it. I know he doesnt sign TTM if you send something to him.. get a card back saying he is to busy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

for sure. i wouldnt be suprised if nothing came back from him. I bet he signs a handful at the begining of the season " for fan club members or something" & thats it. I know he doesnt sign TTM if you send something to him.. get a card back saying he is to busy

Wish I had known that before. It happens....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish I had known that before. It happens....

maybe you will get lucky & well, being all star weekend, maybe he will do some TTM request.. never say never..

i honestly think it may be a chip ganassi ( team he runs for for those that dont know ) policy, may sound wierd, but i cant remember ever getting a return via TTM from any of his teams. im sure some have, but i never have.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast