Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Dear mods, please let us actually voice our opinions without saying 'this is going off topic so we're closing it down' because their are plenty of threads that go off topic that stay open
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

Haters, figured I would get it out of the way and say it just once since you requested it lol.

And as far as watching it their house, they live inthe middle of the woods. No television, they live the natural life in a small place called Acworth, NH.

Country

Call of Duty Black Ops preview is during 3rd quarter, I can't wait that long lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Call of Duty Black Ops preview is during 3rd quarter, I can't wait that long lol.

Nice, can't wait for that. Do you play PS3 or XBOX360?

Country

Nice, can't wait for that. Do you play PS3 or XBOX360?

360 for me, and nothing else lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had 360 the night it came out and liked the PS3 better because you don't have to pay for online access. And I like PS3 sports games better.

Country

I had 360 the night it came out and liked the PS3 better because you don't have to pay for online access. And I like PS3 sports games better.

THe fact that you have to pay for 360 online is the only gripe I have. But the offerings are robust enough that I don't complain too much. I don't really notice a difference between sports games on the systems, except that PS3 his sixaxis. But PS3 has MLb the Show, drives me nuts lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

THe fact that you have to pay for 360 online is the only gripe I have. But the offerings are robust enough that I don't complain too much. I don't really notice a difference between sports games on the systems, except that PS3 his sixaxis. But PS3 has MLb the Show, drives me nuts lol.

Although 2K10 is pretty decent.. unlike any other 2K 360 games... GilbertArenas0 congrats on #1 pick! Bet you didn't see that one comin!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ya the NBA lottery always has a suprize under it's sleeve it seems!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

And also I think the only reason these threads have been asked to be closed is because they've been carrying off to such topics as fact/haters. Nothing has stayed to the game. I think there should be like a couple hour limit after the game. Sounds kinda dumb but maybe something to consider so I don't wake up in the morning and check back the next afternoon @ 100+ posts.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast