Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See pppanthers's Items on eBay

Celtics @ Magic ECF game 2

Celtics (BOO!!) @ Magic (YEAA!!)

Tonight 8:00 eastern

Hope the magic show up tonight and square things at 1 game each.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

First off let me estimate this thread to be around 18-20 pages before morning.

I think it'll be a very close/even game like sunday. Boston will once again attempt to foul Dwight early on. Shooting is gonna be a major factor throughout this series, so both teams better be on their game tonight. I think we all know how much Orlando has relied on their outside shooting. I think it's gonna be the same thing the whole series. A lot of shooting, a lot of fouling. Hopefully Boston can keep any leads they have down to the end of the game.

Good luck to both teams, maybe Boston will get home-court up 2-0.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

R.C. will come in full force tonight, 20 point loss
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country

25 pages before Nate starts preaching for people to be civil haha.

Magic better pull it together, they finally got to playing late into the 4th quarter last game, hopefully that carries over tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See abenakigraphics's Items on eBay

My girlfriend just left all p'offd at me because I wouldn't go to her parents for a cookout because there is no way I am missing this, so please Celtics, win so I can at least sleep on the couch tonight knowing it was for the good of the Celtics lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

And theres NO way at all you could've prevented that by maybe catching it over her parents' house? LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

first off let me estimate this thread to be around 18-20 pages before morning.

I think it'll be a very close/even game like sunday. Boston will once again attempt to foul dwight early on. Shooting is gonna be a major factor throughout this series, so both teams better be on their game tonight. I think we all know how much orlando has relied on their outside shooting. I think it's gonna be the same thing the whole series. A lot of shooting, a lot of fouling by Boston that is not called. Hopefully boston can keep any leads they have down to the end of the game.

Good luck to both teams, maybe boston will get home-court up 2-0.

*fixed*

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Magic better pull it together, they finally got to playing late into the 4th quarter last game, hopefully that carries over tonight.

You will be called a hater

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Tonight Rashard Lewis and Vince Carter should drive to the basket every time they get the ball to put pressure on Pierce, Allen and Garnett! Maybe that will allow Dwight Howard to get better shots in the paint instead of just tossing it in and backing the defender down. The 1 on 1 defense on him is doing its job.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

If people would remain civil, I wouldn't have to say anything

I will be very surprised (but very pleased) if the Celtics come away with a win tonight. The Magic do not want to go down 0-2 at home to a team of the Celtics caliber. A loss tonight could cost the Magic the series.

With that said, go Celtics!

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast